What is the benefit of living in a "Red" state anymore?

Protestors getting ran over by a car is truly a sad day. However, the sadness is not as great when climate protestors happen to get in the way of a moving vehicle. Chew on that bish azz chumps!
What's sad about it?

It's not as though this is allowed 100% of the time.

If current arrest rates lead to harsher consequences, you'll find tge effects to be rippling.
You should have prosecuted that bitch that smashed up your business the first time.

It's not as though this is allowed 100% of the time.

If current arrest rates lead to harsher consequences, you'll find tge effects to be rippling.

Semi related topic, do you believe the 94 crime bill was a net positive?

If the Feds can just come into places like Arkansas and Oklahoma and just steal guns and crack safes, then may as well live in California.

of all the stupid **** on planet. A church, raffling off a 'hunting rifle'. Ya know, the Bible teaches about AR15's

of all the stupid **** on planet. A church, raffling off a 'hunting rifle'. Ya know, the Bible teaches about AR15's

I can understand your position if you equate guns with death and murder. There are many who equate guns with sport and defense. Those characteristics are not antithetical to biblical principles.

Reactions: tbh and EasternVol
I can understand your position if you equate guns with death and murder. There are many who equate guns with sport and defense. Those characteristics are not antithetical to biblical principles.
I'm not sure how else to equate guns. Since there arent a lot of massage or karate chop related deaths. You can look to any type of excuse/reasoning you seek to justify things.

Here's what I know. Personal ownership, lawful and trained. Should be protected. And is.

Here's where I break. There are far too many ignorant, irresponsible, or mentally unstable people There are far too many guns, and a gun culture. Tennessee has taken that logic and run waay too far with it.

Churches should not in any way misconstrue the Word of God, to espouse or further their own ideology or human interpretation of the Bible. That is folly.

The biggest benefit of red state living is you can very openly act out your bigotry and receive police support for doing so.
In the below case, I think the officers actually wanted to do the right thing. But when you live in the town, what you want,
and what you have to do doesn't always mesh. In many red states, being accused is all that's needed to bigot and get away with it.
[The nicer? side]: Denny's Waitress Who Refused to Serve Black Truckers Fired; Newly Released 911 Audio Reveals Manager Called Men 'Unruly,' Accused Them of 'Harassing' Staff

Later, claimed the waitress and manager fired. Follow-up report shows they weren't and that waitress is actually the manager's wife.

I'm not sure how else to equate guns. Since there arent a lot of massage or karate chop related deaths. You can look to any type of excuse/reasoning you seek to justify things.

Here's what I know. Personal ownership, lawful and trained. Should be protected. And is.

Here's where I break. There are far too many ignorant, irresponsible, or mentally unstable people There are far too many guns, and a gun culture. Tennessee has taken that logic and run waay too far with it.

Churches should not in any way misconstrue the Word of God, to espouse or further their own ideology or human interpretation of the Bible. That is folly.
How would you feel if the church were to raffle an automobile?

Reactions: whodeycin85
5 INVESTIGATES State of Tennessee tells U.S. Navy veteran he's not an American citizen and cancels his driver's license

"Your father was a U.S. citizen?" We asked O'Connor.

"He was," he told me.

And I asked, "Your mother was a U.S. citizen?"

"She was," he replied.

And since both of his parents were U.S. citizens, and you can see that right there on his birth certificate, the law stated O'Connor is a U.S. citizen, too.
What this guy should do is just cross the southern border like everyone else.

Reactions: GroverCleveland

White Americans own more guns, have greater legal access to guns (due to lower felony rates), and yet have a far lower homicide rate than black Americans.

Anyone looking at things honestly knows the problem isn’t guns

So the narrative of "See how evil Tennessee is..." is pretty much b.s

Yep. It’s a common thing in nearly all states that you have to prove you are a citizen or here legally.

If the reporter really wanted to help this man, instead of just trying for sensational headlines, she would’ve found the forms he needs (I listed them above).

I will say it is also a failure of the local dmv to explain to him what he needed. But no one is shocked by a dmv employee failing to provide appropriate customer service

Reactions: GroverCleveland
How would you feel if the church were to raffle an automobile?
That's been done. My wife actually won a, IIRC, 1980ish Toyota via a church raffle, then donated it a guy she felt needed it more than she did.

Last edited:
I have zero sympathy for anyone blocking public roadways for any reason. If they are run over, so be it.
For any reason, eh? Hmmmm. Next time I see that a center section of a road has collapsed, I won't stop my car, run back, and try to warn other drivers by standing in the road and wildly waving my arms. Though all but one driver stopped, as per your dictate, I will never, ever, not ever, do that again. Seriously not, it isn't really due to YOU, but the exhibited hatefulness of people today, I wouldn't trust drivers to even try to avoid hitting me, let alone stop. I'd take videos of the crashes with my phone, though.

For any reason, eh? Hmmmm. Next time I see that a center section of a road has collapsed, I won't stop my car, run back, and try to warn other drivers by standing in the road and wildly waving my arms. Though all but one driver stopped, as per your dictate, I will never, ever, not ever, do that again. Seriously not, it isn't really due to YOU, but the exhibited hatefulness of people today, I wouldn't trust drivers to even try to avoid hitting me, let alone stop. I'd take videos of the crashes with my phone, though.
Sheesh what a straw man.

Reactions: whodeycin85

VN Store

Back