What must be done to Unite the Country

I’m going to get hammered for saying this, but the GOP/conservatives needs to drop their pro-life purity test if they’re also going to insist on removing social welfare programs designed to help young, mostly unwed mothers. If you’re going to force someone who’s unprepared to have a baby they can’t afford, then you shouldn’t yank the safety net out from under their feet.

Maybe just sterilize those that can’t have sex responsibly.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Trump is the best president this country has ever had. I wouldn't have cried one bit if they had burned down all of D.C. ...... the symbol of liberalism and everything ungodly.
Jesse Duplantis was preaching the same thing last Sunday. Good for you.

The media is the 4th branch of the gvot at this point.
I agree to an extent, and it's very disturbing, the next level of social media and the shaping of narratives via content. It's very dangerous. And whether or not you identify with the left, right or somewhere in between it's a concern for all.

Where is it my idiocy? Plus I have told you a billion times I don’t need nor do I want a radical leftist like you and your pathetic ilk having my back.
Despite you ignorantly calling me a leftist idiot, I still have your back. And yes, regardless of your misguided wishes, you need my support. Grow up! In an extreme, unlikely event that we face off militarily in this country, you will neither be able to defend yourself adequately nor the woefully side of Trumpsters

Despite you ignorantly calling me a leftist idiot, I still have your back. And yes, regardless of your misguided wishes, you need my support. Grow up! In an extreme, unlikely event that we face off militarily in this country, you will neither be able to defend yourself adequately nor the woefully side of Trumpsters
I will be fine. You and I will be fighting on different sides, you will be on the side of the CCP

I agree to an extent, and it's very disturbing, the next level of social media and the shaping of narratives via content. It's very dangerous. And whether or not you identify with the left, right or somewhere in between it's a concern for all.

How many disclaimers have you seen on left leaning topics on any social media?

This next week will be very dangerous. There’s a large percentage of the country that feels robbed and unheard. This week’s response in the media compared to the last 6 months is fanning the flames. If people don’t think that the right won’t go off like the left has the last 6 months then they’re Lying to themselves.

I recommend everyone keep your family home and if you live in the downtown areas, leave. Keep yourselves and your loved ones safe as this is about to get real ugly. I hope to G-d I’m wrong. If y’all need me I’ll be out in the country on my property.......staying out of it
"The next week very dangerous"? Please lighten up with your uninformed and ignorant fear mongering. Your opinions are reflective of someone who absolutely hates this country. Take a break from misguided bellyaching. It makes you look look like an uneducated moron

Reactions: tvolsfan
"The next week very dangerous"? Please lighten up with your uninformed and ignorant fear mongering. Your opinions are reflective of someone who absolutely hates this country. Take a break from misguided bellyaching. It makes you look look like an uneducated moron

sure thing pretend Air Force guy

You support the attempt to crash the WH and the storming of the SCOTUS?

You'll have to give me more information. I dont recall hundreds if not thousands rushing into either, breaking windows and destroying property, calling for people to be executed. Must have missed all that.

And here's a hunt for you. Efforts by you and Fox News talking heads to somehow equate this to other misconduct by other people is not working. The claim falls flat because its a stupid comparison and just makes you look like you are really, REALLY, reaching.

You'll have to give me more information. I dont recall hundreds if not thousands rushing into either, breaking windows and destroying property, calling for people to be executed. Must have missed all that.

And here's a hunt for you. Efforts by you and Fox News talking heads to somehow equate this to other misconduct by other people is not working. The claim falls flat because its a stupid comparison and just makes you look like you are really, REALLY, reaching.

You're a liar or stupid. Or both.

VN Store

Back