What must be done to Unite the Country

You are denying being a trumper? Really???? How convenient

As for what went on in PDX, most of the problems were due to Trump and his administration. Without trump and wolf, PDX wouldn't have had a problem.
How am I a trumper duck? I didn’t vote for him either time. You’re simply a gas pumping sheep who doesn’t even realize how crappy your state is. And you still were the idiot who tried to cover up for violence saying it was peaceful 😂

After some serious thought in my opinion for America to heal the two party stranglehold must be broken.

The strategy of divide and conquer has escalated to new heights. Both sides have shown the willingness to go nuclear. Those parties have entrenched themselves so deeply they've alienated many of us. And work against our interests, many haven't removed the veil and aren't willing to acknowledge it but we've given those that represent us free reign to exploit us for money and political power.

Last edited:
After some serious thought in my opinion for America to heal the two party stranglehold must be broken.

The strategy of divide and conquer has escalated to new heights. Both sides have shown the willingness to nuclear. Those parties have entrenched themselves so deeply they've alienated many of us. And work against our own interests, many haven't removed the veil and aren't willing to acknowledge it but we've given those that represent us free reign to exploit us for money and political power.
As long as we are fighting each other we arent holding them accountable. They know this.

The strategy of divide and conquer has escalated to new heights. Both sides have shown the willingness to nuclear. Those parties have entrenched themselves so deeply they've alienated many of us. And work against our own interests, many haven't removed the veil and aren't willing to acknowledge it but we've given those that represent us free reign to exploit us for money and political power.
The sad thing is that there is very little difference in both parties. Unless you gain financially from your association with the party system, you are a sucker for cheerleading them on. They fight on TV and afterwards they drink and dine together, all while laughing and mocking you.

There's only a handful or 2 of decent legislators on either side of the aisle. That's not nearly enough. Unfortunately, many of us here can't remedy it because of the ideological stranglehold of the state's we live in

There's only a handful or 2 of decent legislators on either side of the aisle. That's not nearly enough. Unfortunately, many of us here can't remedy it because of the ideological stranglehold of the state's we live in
Get rid of two parties. So then you at least get decent people in.

Stop caring about the party and start caring about the people.

The sad thing is that there is very little difference in both parties. Unless you gain financially from your association with the party system, you are a sucker for cheerleading them on. They fight on TV and afterwards they drink and dine together, all while laughing and mocking you.
I’ve been voting 3rd party for years. It’s wasted effort at this point but there’s not much else most of us can do. Other than try to stay out of the violent “protests “

Get rid of two parties. So then you at least get decent people in.

Stop caring about the party and start caring about the people.
I'm all for the riddance of our current, two party system. It would be a mammoth undertaking to affect such change, but I would be willing to weather it

I'm all for the riddance of our current, two party system. It would be a mammoth undertaking to affect such change, but I would be willing to weather it
It wouldn’t be as hard as some people think. Maine took a big step in that direction with ranked choice voting. That system opens the door for alternate parties

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
1) Get rid of the party system so that candidates have to run on their own merits.
2) People in this country (particularly the extremists who are always starting trouble), whether they're in government or not, need to rediscover the art of peacefully agreeing to disagree.

Not if you continue to back Trump

I’m a registered Democrat who is fed up with my party.
I’m what you’d call a classic liberal who is fiscally conservative. I have never voted for Trump. He’s done very little I agree with. I pretty much think he’s a stinking bag of ****.
At this point you couldn’t be any more wrong about anything you’ve posted tonight. But this does explain your moronic rant from earlier.

You’re incapable of reading and understanding what’s been said.

Really? You think the point is what main is doing?

Are you pretending to be stupid or are you just still mad ?
I've had a smile on my face for 57 years! You brought up Maine as an example. Toying with you is fun and healthy because it generates laughter, the healthiest of activities. Check it out. Reading the comics section of newspapers has been linked to longevity.

Reactions: PointGuard
I will be fine. You and I will be fighting on different sides, you will be on the side of the CCP
that truly is a scary thought. Really. Just suppose China invaded the US, most of the leftist liberals would be fight against the Americans. China already owns them so who ya think they’re gonna fight for.

Reactions: GSD82
I’m a registered Democrat who is fed up with my party.
I’m what you’d call a classic liberal who is fiscally conservative. I have never voted for Trump. He’s done very little I agree with. I pretty much think he’s a stinking bag of ****.
At this point you couldn’t be any more wrong about anything you’ve posted tonight. But this does explain your moronic rant from earlier.

You’re incapable of reading and understanding what’s been said.
Cool. I would have never guessed reading your sophomoric posts. You're the one who should research posting history. Your claims are silly and immature. Grow up

VN Store

Back