What other message boards (Tennessee’s remaining SEC opponents) are saying about Tennessee (bye week edition)

I think the Georgia fans were being overly confident for sure, but I think there is some truth to their take on our offense. If we played well offensively last night that game isn’t even remotely close. The fact is we struggled bad. OL is not where it needs to be. Nico struggles a bit with quick decision making. That will get better as the year goes on, but it’s definitely something to watch.

We covered the spread easily on the road against a ranked SEC team. Even 2001 Miami had to squeeze out a victory against Boston College on the road. There's nothing to be worried about when it comes to our offense. If we wanted to we could've scored 35+ points last night. Huepel wisely went conservative after we went up 19-3. He knew the only way we could lose that game was if we turned the ball over. So he took the air out of the ball and played not to lose. It was the smart call given how good our defense was playing.

The Florida Fan got it right. Josh didn't want to humiliate Oklahoma and didn't have to open the playbook. The OL was another factor, but that's only because he didn't need to put Nico at risk to win.
The only thing right about this is protecting Nico. We didnt have the ability to run the score up because we couldnt protect Nico with 2 Lineman out. We also couldnt run the ball effectively. Plain and simple, we did what we had to do to win. If we couldve scored 50, we wouldve.

Reactions: Scottt5
The “traditions” at uga involve dressing in s&m gear and barking a lot.

No one knows or cares about what their fight song it.

They have no pregame traditions, and their stadium and field are distinguished only by the fact. That they planted some bushes. Yay??

Their helmet is a Green Bay knockoff and their colors and mascot are shared with half the high schools in the nation.

Their athletic building is named after a skid mark.

I will say that I love all dogs and so have no negative words for their mascot. Perhaps the ONLY acceptable thing about that program.

Trash program. The most insecure, needy, annoying twit fanbase in all sport.

Reactions: BleedinOrangeinPA
I can’t wait to stomp the living dog 💩 out of those arrogant Bammers.
They need a good slap down. And I do mean a GOOD ONE.

Go VOLS

We are about 25 years overdue to put an absolute and utter smackdown on Florida as well.

Whenever we do manage to beat them, it's always down to the wire.

They are due for a good old fashioned butt whuppin by the guys in orange.

Better get it over with this year, I don't think they are gonna make a SBB mistake again in their coaching hire.

The only thing right about this is protecting Nico. We didnt have the ability to run the score up because we couldnt protect Nico with 2 Lineman out. We also couldnt run the ball effectively. Plain and simple, we did what we had to do to win. If we couldve scored 50, we wouldve.
While the protection broke down several times, Nico also misread several plays that all could have been long touchdowns when we did hold the line. One time a receiver misread a coverage and he could have had a walk-in touchdown if he ran the route correctly. 🐿️ dropped a slant route that should have scored. The stepup in competition was good for us. We need this bye week to get better and get ready for some huge games coming up.

Reactions: SAPPER 5

VN Store

Back