What Was Your "Ugliest Play of the Year" for 2012?

I choose not to relive the last 4 years. It's too painful. I'm excited about the future with tempered enthusiasm. Either way, it doesn't effect my life. 8-4 this year and 7-5 at worst. JMHO!

This one.... I remember this one above all others. He beat us around the corner and threw a nasty stiff arm to Teagues face and out raced us to the endzone. I was at the game, and I remember turning to my buddy next to me and saying, "If Trey Burton can burn our secondary for a 60 yard TD run around the edge, we are in for a long season." Burton is a terrific football player, but he isn't a burner by any means.
I just dont see how they didnt know it was coming.....i was yelling at the tv because I was just saying a few seconds before "surely you all realize whos in at QB and whats gonna happen".....they didnt

Either the FG against Bama at the end of the game or......

The kneel down with 40+ seconds on the clock and TOs in our pockets against Missouri.

The lame duck interceptions Bray threw against Florida. Everyone was a clear case of qb error and they ruined a great chance to beat Florida.

Reactions: 1 person
this is by far the most depressing thread I have seen on here in a while. Its so sad that we have so many justifiable options.

Just giving eveyone a chance to vent before we start the season and "kick dey azzz" :)

haha there is definitely some times to vent about. For me the one instance I just can't get over is the time management at the end of regulation in the Missouri game. From what I can tell I'm not alone either lol. That was when I completely gave up on Dooley. Also, the entire Vandy game just about brought me to tears.

haha there is definitely some times to vent about. For me the one instance I just can't get over is the time management at the end of regulation in the Missouri game. From what I can tell I'm not alone either lol. That was when I completely gave up on Dooley. Also, the entire Vandy game just about brought me to tears.
What I really hate is , that game was my sons first tennessee game.. The vandy game

If my memory serves me, it would be the 4th & 24 that South Carolina scored on right across the middle ... just get a stop there and we win that game.

I think it was 26 or 27 because I remember saying they had 1 down to get over a quarter of the field. :cray:

In going with taking a knee at home against Mizzou. Neyland exploded with boos and you knew Dooley was gone. Ruined a great chance to Win a game right there.

In going with taking a knee at home against Mizzou. Neyland exploded with boos and you knew Dooley was gone. Ruined a great chance to Win a game right there.
So you feel pretty sure that we could have converted on 3rd and 10 to get near midfield, then driven another 20 yards to get to the Missouri 30 in about 20 seconds, and Palardy could have nailed a 47 yard field goal as time ran out? All this from an offense that had gained a total of 2 yards on its previous 5 plays on its last 2 possessions with Bray completing 1 of his last 4 passes for zero yards?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back