When did we start saying "woo"?

Isn't this along the same lines as "didn't they slow down the rocky top song"?

The "WOO" is the ghey...

There is no "WOO" in Rocky Top...

And any male who does it, or fights to do it...

Is just a small step away from "voicing Elmo"...

"Know what I mean, Vern??!!"

This is more than slightly ridiculous. A lot of opinions on it though.

Some guys worry to much about being "manly" it's ok to be goofy sometimes. Woo away I say!

That little dufus kid Brick on the tv show The Middle now says WOOOO instead of whispering to himself. Hes a VFL!

Whoa dude...Brick is not a "dufus" as you say. That's my boy and hes smart as hell. He is an odd little dude though and no doubt a VFL!

I read an article the other day about his financial problems. He is so in debt he'll never get out. Kinda crazy considering how big a star he was.
Check out some of his current pics...he's looking really rough. Guy lived a hard and fast life and man it really shows now.

Check out some of his current pics...he's looking really rough. Guy lived a hard and fast life and man it really shows now.

Yeah 20 years of living that lifestyle has to just wreck your body. I say a special on Scott Hall aka Razor Ramon a while back. He is broken down something crazy. I honestly don't know how he's still alive.

Just watched the 1995 Georgia game and I did not hear the "WOO" .. So it looks like it was after '95. I'll keep looking.

I hate the woo it's a little girly if you ask me....but then again there are females in the stadium so they are welcome to say it.

Reactions: 3 people
People who woo are the same people who snap and point finger guns when meeting new people.

Oh, such a tragedy that people should be out to have fun and not give a F*** what fade route thinks about them.

WOO!

Thrasher out.

*snaps fingers and points finger guns at fade*

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back