White Flight: The Great Exodus From The GOP

You really are going overboard with the irony here...
Trumpism took it to new levels. Trump was the line that should have never been crossed.

Once crossed, people should have quickly realized their mistake, jumped back over the line, and apologized.

Trump isn't even a Republican, that's the funniest thing about the whole sh!tshow of the last 5 years.

Im surprised this is just occurring to you, LG.

We tried to tell you this at every turn during his administration yet you always insisted on linking him to the party.

When did you have a change of heart?

Reactions: AM64

We tried to tell you this at every turn during his administration yet you always insisted on linking him to the party.

Trump was not a Republican until he decided to run for President as a Republican. Now he holds sway over the Party, which has changed over the years.

If you look at Trumps tenure it doesn't make sense why the dems hated him. He spent like a drunken sailor, didn't do anything to LBTGXYZ citizens, didn't go after Roe v Wade and generally didn't attack any of the Dem sacred cows.
He killed their most sacred cow... Hillary.

Trump's not republican but a sh!t load of republicans are Trumpers.

Trump's not republican but a sh!t load of republicans are Trumpers.

As are a lot of independents, Democrats, and previously unregistered voters.

Am I missing some special insight from your statement?

As are a lot of independents, Democrats, and previously unregistered voters.

Am I missing some special insight from your statement?
You are. Trump is now the face of the republican party - yet he's not a republican.

I left a long time ago. I haven’t voted Democrat except for Bredesen for Senate and my brother in law who ran for state legislature. I can’t really think of a democrat I’d consider for president since the party has taken such a hard left turn.
Bredesen, eww. He was a carpetbagger from the northeast.

I left a long time ago. I haven’t voted Democrat except for Bredesen for Senate and my brother in law who ran for state legislature. I can’t really think of a democrat I’d consider for president since the party has taken such a hard left turn.

I changed my registration to independent after McCain was nominated. No plans to go back to the party or donate to them.

VN Store

Back