Who Sabotaged The Nordstream Pipelines?

Who Sabotaged the Nordstream 2 Pipeline? And Why?

• Germany

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Great Britain

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

Votes: 47 46.5%
  • Russia

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • China

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Other (list your theory)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Ukraine

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Bama

Votes: 11 10.9%

• Total voters
Nah..it was the US..otherwise they would surely in this conflict at least try and prove it

but they didn't - so what was the point? if anything it motivated Germany to get off their ass and help the Ukraine. hardly in Putin's interest
The idiot Russians haven’t really shown any skill at reading the room during this whole fiasco have they?

Reactions: AM64
Including the USA then.
Yep. I knew what I said. I absolutely believe if Putin reaches the point that he thinks he’s done and has the time to execute he’ll launch nukes. He’s been running his mouth about if for months. My hope is the clowns around him that finally decide he has to go makes sure he doesn’t see it coming. Just a .22LR behind the ear and next despot up

Reactions: AM64 and davethevol
Yep. I knew what I said. I absolutely believe if Putin reaches the point that he thinks he’s done and has the time to execute he’ll launch nukes. He’s been running his mouth about if for months. My hope is the clowns around him that finally decide he has to go makes sure he doesn’t see it coming. Just a .22LR behind the ear and next despot up

That is reassuring..waiting for some unknown assassin that even tilts to Western dogma to kill him

Reactions: InVOLuntary
That is reassuring..waiting for some unknown assassin that even tilts to Western dogma to kill him
I’m kinda amazed the thought hasn’t occurred to you yet. One of the idiot pundits on that Russian propaganda TV show was in a video posted here stating they see no reason for the world to go on that doesn’t include Mother Russia to paraphrase what was said.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Senator Mike Lee said something along the lines of we better hope this isn’t true, as it would be an act of war committed by the US. The fact that more info isn’t coming out to show that Russia did it is concerning.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Senator Mike Lee said something along the lines of we better hope this isn’t true, as it would be an act of war committed by the US. The fact that more info isn’t coming out to show that Russia did it is concerning.

That is concerning. I'd think they would be blasting the photos and videos all over the media.

That is concerning. I'd think they would be blasting the photos and videos all over the media.
Listening to morning radio shows, they don’t think we did it (really sounds like they’re hoping and are worried we did). They are saying that some of our allies would be working hard at covering this up because of the ramifications for everyone, especially Eastern Europe.

As with any conspiracy, ask yourself how many people would know about the act that was being covered up, and what are the odds that every single one of them would remain silent about it.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Listening to morning radio shows, they don’t think we did it (really sounds like they’re hoping and are worried we did). They are saying that some of our allies would be working hard at covering this up because of the ramifications for everyone, especially Eastern Europe.

No doubt that NATO and even non NATO countries would cover it up, nobody (with any sense) wants WWIII. Is Sweden's fast track into NATO a payoff for keeping everything under wraps?

As with any conspiracy, ask yourself how many people would know about the act that was being covered up, and what are the odds that every single one of them would remain silent about it.

2 dozen give or take would need to know in order to pull this off.

Well, considering it could result in countries going to war, I’d imagine everyone would want to stay quiet as possible until they have all the info and then work behind the scenes to resolve it if possible.

I’m going to guess they don’t view the hit piece as worthy of an official response campaign. It has already been responded to by several officials and called pure fantasy. I’d guess that’s all they will do

I’m going to guess they don’t view the hit piece as worthy of an official response campaign. It has already been responded to by several officials and called pure fantasy. I’d guess that’s all they will do

They aren't going to come out and say "we did it".

2 dozen give or take would need to know in order to pull this off.
Well, I believe that's claimed that people in Norway, plus the CIA, State Department, Navy were all in on it. The White House.

You're saying only a handful in each of the above?

Well, I believe that's claimed that people in Norway, plus the CIA, State Department, Navy were all in on it. The White House.

Yes it would only take a handful in each involved organization.

Hog is likely right on his assertion that it would be a small group of people out of each group that would have any working knowledge of the op. That’s the only hope of keeping it quiet which would be a pipe dream anyway if we did it, pun intended. But that’s another indicator Hersh’s story is likely crap. He’s indicated only one individual is his source. Yet he claims detailed knowledge at every step along the way. That’s another huge red flag as the list of people having end to end knowledge of what is going on is even smaller and they’d likely be true believers and never ever acknowledge it happened.

Reactions: hog88
Hog is likely right on his assertion that it would be a small group of people out of each group that would have any working knowledge of the op. That’s the only hope of keeping it quiet which would be a pipe dream anyway if we did it, pun intended. But that’s another indicator Hersh’s story is likely crap. He’s indicated only one individual is his source. Yet he claims detailed knowledge at every step along the way. That’s another huge red flag as the list of people having end to end knowledge of what is going on is even smaller and they’d likely be true believers and never ever acknowledge it happened.

There would be only a select few that would have end to end knowledge of such an operation. A few more that would put the pieces together and come up with a likely scenario.

There would be only a select few that would have end to end knowledge of such an operation. A few more that would put the pieces together and come up with a likely scenario.
It’s just not likely Hersh can get that much detail from a single source.

VN Store

Back