Who would you rather beat?

Alabama. It would bring more positive attention to our program than any of the others. Plus, we could possibly ruin their season

Bama then FL

Would like to beat OR but the hate is just not there to out them above SEC rivals.

:bash:
1. Florida - cannot stand to lose to these guys any more...
2. Vandy - I will poison every tree on West End if we lose to them...
3. Bama - much like Florida^ needs to become a true rivalry again.
4. Are-egon - would be a huge win for our program and CBJ.
5. USC/UGA

Can't argue with your list. Florida has topped my list every year since the SEC went to divisions. Vandy is usually further down the list, but not this year. Franklin and the Commode Doors are just crying out for some humility. Bama would usually be 2nd just cause it's Bama.

Of the three choices, I choose Florida ( Division win > Conference win > OOC win). Simple. However, living in SC, I might choose a win over Gamecocks ( a possibiity, I might add) to one over Fla, just for selfish reasons. I'd just as soon not hear about it for another year. Also, for my son's sake who's enrolled at USC this year and a HUGE VOL FAN! That would be pretty sweet for his year.

which team on our schedule this year would you be most excited for a win against?

In order for me:

1. Alabama (it would feel so good to knock them out of the nc hunt.)
2. Florida (it's been awhile)
3. Oregon (payback is a b***h!)

florida

....still people believe they have to choose just one. Hit them all in the mouth. Take their pride and watch them cry like little gridiron girls.

Unless the SEC team is Tennessee I'd rather see a non SEC team win it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I understand all the arguements. I have to say I always want UT to win every game. For the sake of this conversation IF we are not the team going to a NC then I'd want which ever SEC that is there to win.

SEC is the place to be for new talent. If Bama would have been beat down by Notre Dame then it would have shown that the SEC isn't as strong as everyone has made them out to be. After that there would be doubt about the whole SEC being the elite conference, and recruits would notice and over time would start declining the amount of quality recruits to the SEC in general

its true about bama, they have a cakewalk schedule. Id like to take them out also,and im not worried about the SEC, someone in the SEC will be NC bound.

This is truly what bottom-tier BCS conference teams think like. I never thought I'd read anything like that on this board.

Its a catfish world in VN anymore Brah. As for myself I would rather beat Bama even if it was the only game we won all year. And I don't want another crystal ball in Tuscaloosa even it means the SEC never wins another one. Cause I'm a Bama hater and always will be. amen:rock:

Reactions: 1 person
I understand all the arguements. I have to say I always want UT to win every game. For the sake of this conversation IF we are not the team going to a NC then I'd want which ever SEC that is there to win.

SEC is the place to be for new talent. If Bama would have been beat down by Notre Dame then it would have shown that the SEC isn't as strong as everyone has made them out to be. After that there would be doubt about the whole SEC being the elite conference, and recruits would notice and over time would start declining the amount of quality recruits to the SEC in general
The amount of elite recruits in the SEC alone makes the rebuilding job CBJ has to do that much harder.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back