Why is the GOP so afraid?

Social Security tax is only 6.25%. You understand that you are the exception, not the rule. I'm very happy about the fact that you made smart decisions. Most people don't even have 400 dollars in a savings account.
You do realize that your employer has to match your SS and Medicare, do you not? As an employee, I paid 6.2% SS and 1.45% Medicare, which totaled 7.65%. As my employer, I had to match both, which doubled that to 15.3%.

He called a woman a beast. Are you sure you guys aren't the ones living in your parents basement?

Do you listen to Jeff Foxworthy and die laughing? Going by your level of humor, I can safely assume that you do.

She has the appearance of a beast. Does this make your heart weep?

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    410.4 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 1 person
She has the appearance of a beast. Does this make your heart weep?

If you ever wonder where the ignorant, racist, hick stereotype attached to the right comes from, look no further than Carl, 79, 69, and a few others. They seem to go out of their way to perpetuate the stereotype and then cry the loudest when it is applied. They, I guess by choice, are the living embodiment of the stereotype.

If you ever wonder where the ignorant, racist, hick stereotype attached to the right comes from, look no further than Carl, 79, 69, and a few others. They seem to go out of their way to perpetuate the stereotype and then cry the loudest when it is applied. They, I guess by choice, are the living embodiment of the stereotype.

You guys are so sensitive it's actually scary. Have you ever heard of a joke? It's an anonymous Internet forum..... it's not a classroom or a pulpit.

If you think Michelle is an attractive woman.... I guess that's ok..... to me..... she isn't at all. It doesn't make me racist, ignorant or a hick. It simply means I have better taste in women than you.... nothing more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

I'd like for you to show me where I've cried about anything posted about me in particular. Unlike you.... I dish it out..... because I can take it.

Reactions: 1 person
You do realize that your employer has to match your SS and Medicare, do you not? As an employee, I paid 6.2% SS and 1.45% Medicare, which totaled 7.65%. As my employer, I had to match both, which doubled that to 15.3%.

Ouch. I do know that. You're probably one of the few people who put in more than take out.

You guys are so sensitive it's actually scary. Have you ever heard of a joke? It's an anonymous Internet forum..... it's not a classroom or a pulpit.

If you think Michelle is an attractive woman.... I guess that's ok..... to me..... she isn't at all. It doesn't make me racist, ignorant or a hick. It simply means I have better taste in women than you.... nothing more.
€

Attachments

• IMG_8042.JPG
    IMG_8042.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 3 people
Who cares who brought it up? I was saying "you" as in anybody. The irony is you in particular are guilty of this.

Well, in my personal opinion..... she's an unattractive woman. ..... now..... just to be politically correct and not overstimulate the poons of the forum..... I will add that she does have some impressive shoulders and muscular tone for a First Lady.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, in my personal opinion..... she's an unattractive woman. ..... now..... just to be politically correct and not overstimulate the poons of the forum..... I will add that she does have some impressive shoulders and muscular tone for a First Lady.

You left out Adam's apple 😂

VN Store

Back