Why is the GOP so afraid?

Well, in my personal opinion..... she's an unattractive woman. ..... now..... just to be politically correct and not overstimulate the poons of the forum..... I will add that she does have some impressive shoulders and muscular tone for a First Lady.

The thing is, your comments don't really bother me. They are disappointing, but I appreciate them in the sense that they let me know what kind of IQ level I'm dealing with.

Reactions: 3 people
The thing is, your comments don't really bother me. They are disappointing, but I appreciate them in the sense that they let me know what kind of IQ level I'm dealing with.

Well if you want to be like that......I hope your hemorrhoids come back.

This is the meanest comment I've ever made on VN

Reactions: 2 people
Well if you want to be like that......I hope your hemorrhoids come back.

This is the meanest comment I've ever made on VN
I was hoping that Huff had a full hemorrhoidal recovery until he called me Dad just now. I also hope they come back to bite him in the ass.

You guys are so sensitive it's actually scary. Have you ever heard of a joke? It's an anonymous Internet forum..... it's not a classroom or a pulpit.

If you think Michelle is an attractive woman.... I guess that's ok..... to me..... she isn't at all. It doesn't make me racist, ignorant or a hick. It simply means I have better taste in women than you.... nothing more.

If that's a joke, then your humor sucks. Tripping old women walking down the sidewalk and shooting cats can also be hysterical.

How are posts like this allowed?

I think you might need help. You're clearly insecure and lack basic intelligence. If you ever post anything with even a hint of wit or cleverness, I'd pay for your first psychiatric evaluation.

Triggering snowflakes is too easy.

Reactions: 3 people
And again we've got the talkers and the people that do. I will post some more. I will even include me so that you can poke some fun...

Pride day in St. Pete

1sk4dt.jpg

Me and her at a Rays game

zkh1n6.jpg

Her doing at a calendar shoot.

kass5v.jpg

So, make fun or have some nads and post up. Your choice, but the former option sounds very snowflakish.

Reactions: 4 people
Why no action boys? No reason to hide behind the keyboard. IDGAF what you or your girl look like. I just hear all the braggadocious claims made in this forum and I am disappointed that none of you will play.

I want everyone to post up, but 69 and 72... if you don't - I better never hear either of you refer to someone as a snowflake.

Seriously, it'll be fun. I won't think of anyone in terms of their avatar for a little while.

VN Store

Back