Why not Tulsi Gabbard

No it’s not an answer. Are they going to build rest areas outside of Nashville and if so who’s land are they going to take to do it? Or are they going to just fund more law enforcement to keep truckers from parking on ramps and emergency lanes? The devil is in the details.
Reflecting on the concerns of drivers and industry partners, expanding truck parking is a priority for DOT. Earlier this month, for the first time ever, DOT announced significant investments to expand our nation’s truck parking capacity on the interstate system through the INFRA program. These first-of-its-kind investments included $15 million to add approximately 120 new truck parking spaces along the critical I-4 corridor in Florida between Tampa and Orlando and a $22.6 million investment to add approximately 125 spaces along I-40 east of Nashville, Tennessee.

Biden-Harris Administration Brings Together Trucking Community to Help Expand Truck Parking | FHWA

There is also some improvements to welcome center ramps and bridges over Caney Fork in this package.

Pete and Bernie's healthcare plans were fundamentally different.

Pete and AOC's GND plans were fundamentally different.

We are going in circles at this point. I'm trying to catch up on the Ukraine thread and you are distracting me. lol

1. The fundamental element of both Pete and Bernie’s plan was Medicare for all. The difference was Pete lied to you and said you could keep your insurance. The obvious truth is your company would stop paying your insurance if Medicare for all were an option. The difference is splitting hairs

2. Pete openly supported AOCs green new deal. He may have had his own version while running (they all do that), but since he has openly supported hers.

We are going in circles because you’ve stated your reasons for not liking Tulsi and they seem to be the exact reasons you like Pete. You’ve even went as far as to claim those things make her “not liberal”.

At this point I’m not convinced you have an understanding of that word.

Reactions: AM64
She supports Medicare for all, free college, no nuclear power plants, extremely anti 2 A. I could go on and on. She sticks to her guns But she has ****** guns.

I have no problem admitting who I voted for. You pretend like you voted for someone you agreed with. You don't. You just didn't want to vote for Biden.

I have no problem admitting that I voted 3rd party the last 2 elections and I also have no problem admitting that if TN was a toss up state that could effect the outcome I would have still voted 3rd party. You voted your feelings and that’s no better than a Luther. Must be something in the water down there.

Reactions: Vol since 77
Reflecting on the concerns of drivers and industry partners, expanding truck parking is a priority for DOT. Earlier this month, for the first time ever, DOT announced significant investments to expand our nation’s truck parking capacity on the interstate system through the INFRA program. These first-of-its-kind investments included $15 million to add approximately 120 new truck parking spaces along the critical I-4 corridor in Florida between Tampa and Orlando and a $22.6 million investment to add approximately 125 spaces along I-40 east of Nashville, Tennessee.

Biden-Harris Administration Brings Together Trucking Community to Help Expand Truck Parking | FHWA

There is also some improvements to welcome center ramps and bridges over Caney Fork in this package.

Are the going to s*** out the property to build these parking areas?

She supports Medicare for all, free college, no nuclear power plants, extremely anti 2 A. I could go on and on. She sticks to her guns But she has ****** guns.

I have no problem admitting who I voted for. You pretend like you voted for someone you agreed with. You don't. You just didn't want to vote for Biden and trump. So now you get to wave the flag of "I didn't vote for either of them." But you don't agree with stein. So congrats.

Voting for someone doesn't mean you can't be critical. Perhaps even have regrets. I know that's hard for some to get. It's a team sport these days

You’re a fraud.

1. The fundamental element of both Pete and Bernie’s plan was Medicare for all. The difference was Pete lied to you and said you could keep your insurance. The obvious truth is your company would stop paying your insurance if Medicare for all were an option. The difference is splitting hairs

2. Pete openly supported AOCs green new deal. He may have had his own version while running (they all do that), but since he has openly supported hers.

We are going in circles because you’ve stated your reasons for not liking Tulsi and they seem to be the exact reasons you like Pete. You’ve even went as far as to claim those things make her “not liberal”.

At this point I’m not convinced you have an understanding of that word.
She isn't a liberal, she is a leftist. Sigh, we are beating a dead horse at this point.

Never dreamed I'd be getting grief for not supporting a leftist and supporting a liberal on VN political forum, but here we are.

I support who I agree with, I don't care about party. Tulsi can go do her thing on her podcast and Fox News. It has nothing to do with principle, it is all about the grift for Tulsi. Always has been.

Still waiting for you to give me any example of how she’s “not liberal”. According to you it’s “Medicare for all and the green new deal”.

Can you explain how those are none liberal?

Where are these $176,000 parking spaces going to be built?

FDOT said in a statement that the grant will also include electric chargers and sidewalks for access to nearby hotels and restaurants.

Figures since 120 truck spaces don't cost $15mil in plant city

She isn't a liberal, she is a leftist. Sigh, we are beating a dead horse at this point.

Never dreamed I'd be getting grief for not supporting a leftist and supporting a liberal on VN political forum, but here we are.

You said no liberal would mock “woke” people. It seems you’re just using the words “liberal” and “leftist” as you please with no actual definition.

We are beating a dead horse because you’re refusing to define your terms. What makes Pete liberal but Tulsi a leftist?

You’re getting grief for refusing to define these things. How is it liberal when Pete supports Medicare for all and the Green new deal but a leftist policy when tulsi does?

What’s your standard?

I'm sure they bought said property, probably at a substantial profit for the owner. I haven't seen anything about imminent domain being utilized.

Nobody has bought property east of Nashville for truck parking. As a matter of fact they have closed off the truck parking area just east of Nashville and there is no signs of construction that its being expanded.

Still waiting for you to give me any example of how she’s “not liberal”. According to you it’s “Medicare for all and the green new deal”.

Can you explain how those are none liberal?
Abolishing the private healthcare industry and nationalizing healthcare is not a liberal stance. Leaning in to anti-LGBTQ bigotry is not liberalism. Openly simping for Russia is not liberalism. Buying in to the Great Replacement Theory is not liberalism. Placing blame for societal ills on a super secret elite cabal is not liberalism. Wanting to ban content and books is not liberalism.

She. Is. Not. A. Liberal.

Abolishing the private healthcare industry and nationalizing healthcare is not a liberal stance. Leaning in to anti-LGBTQ bigotry is not liberalism. Openly simping for Russia is not liberalism. Buying in to the Great Replacement Theory is not liberalism. Placing blame for societal ills on a super secret elite cabal is not liberalism. Wanting to ban content and books is not liberalism.

Can you provide any single example of her being anti LGBTQIA+

In truth, the current policies of the Left are anything but liberal.

Also curious what book/content she wants to ban?

And when has she ever mentioned replacement theory?

VN Store

Back