Will McCarthy be SOH?

Point is, part of what makes it the greatest nation on the planet is the freedom to publicly criticize, protest, and have the ability to take up arms against the government of this nation.

Take that away, and we are nothing more than a violent, poorly educated, spoiled version of Australia!

Agreed... so you're gonna take up arms then.

Heh. Enjoy the big house.

Reactions: flint
Heh. So what you're saying is you *want* to discriminate. So noted.

Ummm, what are the courts for? If TX or any other state isn't following the federal DOE extortion what does the DOE do? They take them to court just like any private citizen can if a state is discriminating. You picked a really dumb hill to die on with this one.

Reactions: AM64
Maybe the Democrats or Republicans can encourage the State legislators to send fake representatives to Congress to get a Speaker Elected.

Cori Bush attacks Byron Donalds as ‘a prop,’ claims he supports upholding ‘white supremacy’

Democrat Rep.-elect Cori Bush of Missouri attacked Republican Rep.-elect Byron Donalds of Florida, who is Black, of being "a prop" and supports an agenda upholding "White supremacy."

Bush made the claim in a Wednesday tweet, claiming Donalds’ inclusion in the mix is "not historic" and calling his inclusion in the speaker vote "pathetic."

Wednesday’s vote was the first time two Black candidates for Speaker of the House — Donalds and Democrat Leader Hakeem Jeffries of New York — were nominated simultaneously.

Cori Bush attacks Byron Donalds as ‘a prop,’ claims he supports upholding ‘white supremacy’

Carlson: If McCarthy Wants to Be Speaker, He Should Agree to Release All January 6 Files

During his Tuesday broadcast, FNC host Tucker Carlson spoke approvingly of the gridlock in the House of Representatives over electing the next House Speaker, calling it “democracy in action.”

However, Carlson suggested McCarthy agree to release all files regarding the January 6, 2021 Capitol Hill riot and put Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) in charge of a Church-style committee to investigate the FBI and other intelligence agencies.

Partial transcript as follows:

I dont want Young..he is black.

Seriously..this is how how it is supposed to work.

Kinda speaks to the mantra that R's vote in step. Small victories at a time.

And spittoons. We need to make spending our money painful.

When I worked at Sears warehouse driving that forklift, I could spit dip down the crack of the of the dock at full speed. Like a gift and one of my proudest skills. And @RavinDave thinks he could beat me at forklift skills.. LMAO

Reactions: hog88 and AM64
The push back against McCarthy should give a glimmer of hope that there is at least movement of the needle that we could actually get an opposition party someday. He's garbage, just the same as McConnell, Pelosi, and Schumer.

Won't work. Competition always comes down to two. We had bowl games ... wasn't good enough we had to two teams duking it out to crown a "winner". There's always a trend to monopolistic behavior - one company devours another by takeover or destroying the other. Our society isn't made for multiple parties; you could form them, but they will still coalesce and become just two. In political parties the coalescence happens for two primary reasons. Two minor parties are more important than one; and if there are more than two parties, the split between voters of the two closest aligned will favor the opposition.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Did they ever get around to doing this?

FlqmNBZXwAEZALf

The push back against McCarthy should give a glimmer of hope that there is at least movement of the needle that we could actually get an opposition party someday. He's garbage, just the same as McConnell, Pelosi, and Schumer.

I think I misinterpreted your comment. You mean not a third party, but a real party that isn't obligated to all that DC stands for ... which isn't us. Sorry.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Won't work. Competition always comes down to two. We had bowl games ... wasn't good enough we had to two teams duking it out to crown a "winner". There's always a trend to monopolistic behavior - one company devours another by takeover or destroying the other. Our society isn't made for multiple parties; you could form them, but they will still coalesce and become just two. In political parties the coalescence happens for two primary reasons. Two minor parties are more important than one; and if there are more than two parties, the split between voters of the two closest aligned will favor the opposition.

I couldn't agree more after all these years. Look no farther than the EU.
A simple child 3rd Party President would get devoured like a wolf on a big fat Bison.
One can throw a slaughter of cubs for a cause and it won't mean anything

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back