Will McCarthy be SOH?

Exact same vote totals again ...

Jeffries ........ 212
McCarthy ... 201
Donalds ...... 17
Others ......... 3
Present ....... 1

Matt Gaetz is voting for Donald Trump.

Isn't that the definition of insanity? In that case can we just get all the house members thrown out and start fresh.

I was surprised by that, but apparently Kevin McCarthy has promised her a seat on the House Oversight and Reform Committee, which she has coveted since being elected to the House of Representatives..
She covets something other than tantric sex gurus?

Just keep voting. No one goes home until one side breaks. Fall asleep you're out. Fail to vote, you're out.

???

2/3 is more restrictive than 3/4??? Explain.

Oops. Complete brain fade when writing that last sentence ... can't get anything by you. I prefer 3/4 because it is more restrictive, and it's generally an easier fraction to deal with ... except 435 divided by 3 is actually a whole number.

Maybe a good old fashioned duel of some kind?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

Just keep voting. No one goes home until one side breaks. Fall asleep you're out. Fail to vote, you're out.

Those should be Sudden Death Rules - obviously time for their implementation. Probably time for lethal weapons to be distributed, too; or at least canes or other implements that leave marks. Time for a good old fashioned brawl in congress - this crap about peaceful coexistence is getting tiresome and expensive.

Reactions: Electric Orange
Oops. Complete brain fade when writing that last sentence ... can't get anything by you. I prefer 3/4 because it is more restrictive, and it's generally an easier fraction to deal with ... except 435 divided by 3 is actually a whole number.
Now this should be its own thread. Give the fans what they want. Math fight!

Reactions: AM64
Those should be Sudden Death Rules - obviously time for their implementation. Probably time for lethal weapons to be distributed, too; or at least canes or other implements that leave marks. Time for a good old fashioned brawl in congress - this crap about peaceful coexistence is getting tiresome and expensive.
It's been building for a long time. They need this. We need this.

I went through calc. Nothing needs calc but a few obscure instances. We have AI and smart phones to do that now, who needs it?

I'm thinking I'd abstain. The stuff I took for a migraine (limited because I'm on a blood thinner right now) kicked in; I've found it sometimes confuses thoughts and makes math fuzzy.
That's what happened to me when I tried to read that post. I squinted tried turning the phone to the side and upside down. I had to give up trying. Felt like the reading math equivalent of listening to Biden try to stutter through two or three sentences. That complete blank like you have no idea where Biden was even trying to go with that. My confusion reading that was similar. I've no doubt you had it right though, I'm just not who anyone would want on a competitive math off.

Now you need an unnecessarily long jumble of rambling ideas, poorly organized, and in one big block? That I might could do.

Reactions: AM64 and rekinhavoc
I contacted my congressman and urged him to vote against McCarthy last night. He didn't listen, so I guess his ass is out next election.

Reactions: AirVol and AM64
Congressional approval is probably at its highest level in decades.

Reactions: AM64 and VolStrom

VN Store

Back