Will McCarthy be SOH?

It’s fun watching some of you cheering against McCarthy, but not realizing you’re cheering for the MAGA base. Who’s laughing now?
I’m only cheering because he’s such an arrogant prick…I mean moving into the speakers office a day before the vote was taken…he’s a clown and the Republicans had since November to figure this out and they’re just embarrassing themselves.

Reactions: AirVol
I think they should nominate Trump. Him being speaker of the house would explode more heads among the liberals than I could imagine.
Oh please do…watching that $$$$ show would be epic. Of course he wouldn’t get the votes and then would claim the voting was rigged.

Reactions: TN Ribs
WTH does the Taliban Twenty really expect to happen here?

Surely they don't think they'll have one of their fringe-element, conspiracy-theorizing, Freedom caucus-loving nuthuggers replace McCarthy.

The fact that Matt Gaetz - a renown Brownshirt wanna-be - is one of the goons spearheading this speaks volumes. Seriously, even Joseph Goebbels looks at Gaetz and just shakes his head.

The Republican Party needs to rid itself of the extreme right nutballs. Moderate centrists are there and waiting. If the GOP is unwilling to move the center, it ain't never gonna win the Presidency in 24.

Grab a mirror and repeat everything you just said. And having nut job Congress men/women won’t cost anyone a Presidential race. Both sides have won the Oval with total **** bags in Congress. I’m sure that Fetterman having to use a Speak n Spell on the Senate floor will be quite the benefit to the Democratic candidate…..

Reactions: Vol737
Unlike all that investigation of Trump, right?

Do you not realize any and all investigations of the dems/leftists are illegitimate witch hunts? Nothing like the now POTUS and then VPOTUS using his name and influence to help push deals with con men and communists for his shyster son. Never mind the Feds are already investigating. Trump does it = bad orange man, off with his head! Biden and Family do it = nothing to see here, just a right wing witch hunt. FFS these people are insufferable.

Reactions: AM64
Back to the topic at hand, I don't think there's anyone who can substitute in. Anyone acceptable to the far right won't be to the moderates backing McCarthy.

Reactions: MontyPython
??

Good question, though.

One scenario could be a "moderate" Republic emerges who the Democrats vote for. That seems unlikely.

Amen. This is what *should* happen.

If the GOP wants to ever capture independents like me, they gotta get off the right-wing nutballs.

Reactions: lostsheep
be better if independents like you brought a viable independent candidate to the market for the consumers (voters) to purchase.

True.

I honestly believe if Trump is still a factor (i.e. got a pulse and not legally banned from public office) in the 24 election, we'll see a 3rd party run.

And why not? Who the F would want to vote for one-foot-in-grave Biden v. I'm you're tyrant Trump. The 2-party system has been coughing up furballs for candidates for a long time (yeah, you, HRC).

We're overdue for a centrist.

Reactions: tbh and MarcoVol

VN Store

Back