• Yes

Votes: 53 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 80 52.3%
  • Undecided (include why)

Votes: 20 13.1%

• Total voters
Things to consider:

1) If you don't get a vaccine, are you at moral hazard in the sense that it increases the odds to pass it on to someone else, even unwittingly? So, is your ability to get the vaccine also subject to an obligation to do so if it would help others?

2) What are the risks here that a vaccine is hurried, without appreciation for those risks? Political pressure, a sense of urgency due to the pandemic, financial benefit to the maker of the one that works first, etc., all combine to suggest maybe we will skip a few steps.

Things to consider:

1) If you don't get a vaccine, are you at moral hazard in the sense that it increases the odds to pass it on to someone else, even unwittingly? So, is your ability to get the vaccine also subject to an obligation to do so if it would help others?

The only people you will likely pass it to is someone else that chose not to get the vaccine. The people that chose not to get the vaccine are fully aware of that risk.

2) What are the risks here that a vaccine is hurried, without appreciation for those risks? Political pressure, a sense of urgency due to the pandemic, financial benefit to the maker of the one that works first, etc., all combine to suggest maybe we will skip a few steps.
If you get the vaccine and I don't, then I end up getting the virus, how does that affect you? If you've got the vaccine, then you don't have any concerns about getting it, right?

I have been pondering on this question a few days now and I lean towards waiting a good while to see if there are side effects.

Last edited:
Reactions: oz615
Love the bill gates evil conspiracy theories.

Yes, I'll take the vaccine because I'm not afraid of microchips

So you are more afraid of this virus than any unknown side effects from a brand new vaccine that every government/ big pharmaceutical company on the planet is rushing to make money off of ? Interesting indeed .

When I was a kid and my father got stationed in Germany and we went to the local Army hospital for shots 3 days in a row and got around 20 shots of who knows what before we left. 50 years later I don't get colds, I don't get the flu, I don't get anything. I don't get headaches, I don't puke, I don't feel bad.
I'll probably never get the corona virus either, but I think I'll go ahead and get the vaccine.

So you are more afraid of this virus than any unknown side effects from a brand new vaccine that every government/ big pharmaceutical company on the planet is rushing to make money off of ? Interesting indeed .

I don't buy into conspiracy theories. If I believe it safe... I will take it. I read the science behind things like this. I don't rely on youtube videos.

When I was a kid and my father got stationed in Germany and we went to the local Army hospital for shots 3 days in a row and got around 20 shots of who knows what before we left. 50 years later I don't get colds, I don't get the flu, I don't get anything. I don't get headaches, I don't puke, I don't feel bad.
I'll probably never get the corona virus either, but I think I'll go ahead and get the vaccine.

HarmoniousEssentialHornedviper-max-1mb.gif

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[2][3] is the strain of coronavirus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), a respiratory illness. Colloquially known as coronavirus, it was previously referred to by its provisional name 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV).[4][5][6][7] As described by the National Institutes of Health, it is the successor to SARS-CoV-1
That’s like saying the common cold is the same.
Cov19 is NOT SARS. Related, yes, but not even close to what you are implying.
Coronavirus vs. SARS: How Do They Differ?

Would love to see you deal with this then.
In Vitro Inhibition of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus by Chloroquine - PubMed

That’s like saying the common cold is the same.
Cov19 is NOT SARS. Related, yes, but not even close to what you are implying.
Coronavirus vs. SARS: How Do They Differ?

Would love to see you deal with this then.
In Vitro Inhibition of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus by Chloroquine - PubMed
But I was told, by redhats not unlike you, it's no worse than the flu. In fact, I think that's the comparison you have been going with. I'm not going to stop you from taking Chlorioquine if you get either.

But I was told, by redhats not unlike you, it's no worse than the flu. In fact, I think that's the comparison you have been going with. I'm not going to stop you from taking Chlorioquine if you get either.
I didn’t even vote for trump.

So no answer.
For the majority of the population, it’s no worse than the flu. The stats show that to be the case. Quarantine the sick. Protect the most vulnerable. Move along. And no answer I see.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories. If I believe it safe... I will take it. I read the science behind things like this. I don't rely on youtube videos.

Why would anyone trying to decide on putting something brand new into their body rely on YouTube videos ? On the flip side , why would anyone be willing to put something into their body that’s brand new without waiting to see what the side effects are ? You do realize that anything you put into your body has side effects correct ? I don’t and won’t discourage anyone from taking whatever they choose to take . I find it interesting tho , how willing some are to allow big pharmaceutical companies to inject them with brand new chemicals because they believe the “ experts “ . I also believe in natural section so .. To each his own .

VN Store

Back