Will you take the CCP Virus vaccine? Why/why not

• Yes

Votes: 53 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 80 52.3%
  • Undecided (include why)

Votes: 20 13.1%

• Total voters
It's no joke. I've ended up with pleurisy a couple of times which is a pain I wouldn't wish on anybody. I suspect that anybody who has ever endured that probably races to get a flu shot every fall lol.

I had that several times when I smoked and only once since. It hurts and it makes you anxious when you can't take a deep breath.

I’ll be over there ———————————————-> at the very end of the CV-19 vaccine line eagerly letting folks line jump for a while until we’ve got a large enough demographic of folks who took that shot to look at. Then I’ll decide.

Until then, I’ll be more than happy to continue being the antisocial hermit that I always am.

Same here. rarely even get headache. I have been on anxiety meds, but life came hard the last decade, and still has its lingering effects, but I decided I wasn't gonna live on meds. I still have occasional onsets if it's something that elevates emotions, but if I can't suppress it, it subsides after it goes through it's routine. (Bad rental investments, manufacturing layoffs, mom's bout with breast cancer, dad losing to prostate cancer, wife's mom to leukemia, wife's sister to leukemia. 3rd generation now. Worrying about wife if that sister doesn't make it. Worrying who's next, etc. Tight finances. It has taken it's toll, so that was only daily med I took for a bit. Might still should, but I don't like even taking Tylenol if I can get by).

I hear you friend, walked the same path with multiple losses in our family over the last 6 years and the struggles of just trying to maintain and provide for love ones. I try to focus on what's most important (family). Make time and enjoy the time we have with those we love. Live with no regrets... speak from the heart the words they need to hear often but make sure your actions mirror your heart.

Be Safe,

CH_V

Air travel or made a requirement for my job is what concerns me. But like you, I'll have to.
They tell me to get on a plane I do it or find another job. We do have a couple of people in my group who would not be forced because of medical issues but I don't have any

Yeah, ok tough guy.

Where is all of that bravado right now when they are shutting down small businesses and limiting your 1st Amendment rights to freely assemble and/or attend church?

Agree, the right to assemble should be your choice. Let's get the dumbest people out of the way quickly so they don't tie up the medical resources for people who recognize that social responsibility for the sake of humanity is more important than attending book club.

I read that title as Chinese Communist Party vaccine. Was ready to really weigh in lol.

I’ll now simply answer, yes.

if it's required for air travel then I simply won't have a choice
How do you prove that? Is the government going to make you sew some China Red stars on your clothes?
Do we have a vaccine requirement for flying now?

(ps, I know the answers).

How many people here have been vaccinated for any of the viruses out of China in the last 20 years? How about MERS? Why or why not?

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
I will gladly take it. Frankly I’ve never understood why people don’t get flu shots but to each his own. Some of the vaccine myths are crazy though.
The guy that started the vaccine gives you autism craze has gone on the record admitting he completely falsified his study. Over a decade later wackos are still refusing to vaccinate their kids.

The guy that started the vaccine gives you autism craze has gone on the record admitting he completely falsified his study. Over a decade later wackos are still refusing to vaccinate their kids.
People in general are desperate to lay blame for their failings on others. Thats why that stuff still circulates. Well, that, and most people are stupid.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
"China Did A Lot Of Things Right": Bill Gates Defends CCP, Slams America Over Handling Of Coronavirus

Gates then suggested that this is the time "to take the great science we have, the fact that we're in this together, fix testing and treatments and get that vaccine, and minimize the trillions in dollars and many things that you can't even dimensionalize in economic terms that are awful about the situation that we're in.

"That's a distraction," Gates added, regarding placing the blame on China. "I think there's a lot of incorrect and unfair things said."

We wonder why Bill Gates - one of the largest donors to the World Health Organization - is similarly defending China, which is also one of the WHO's largest contributors.

I will gladly take it. Frankly I’ve never understood why people don’t get flu shots but to each his own. Some of the vaccine myths are crazy though.
I’m not anti vaxx but I am anti flu shot for three reasons:
-no seasonal flu shot is ever more than 30-35% effective
-it is well documented that well people can get sick from them
- they are pushed by CMS and media because they are a money gold mine for the pharmaceutical companies that have them. These companies need to dump their stock before it goes bad and places stories in media about “spike in flu seasons”. I know because I’ve seen this up close and personal

VN Store

Back