Will you take the CCP Virus vaccine? Why/why not

• Yes

Votes: 53 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 80 52.3%
  • Undecided (include why)

Votes: 20 13.1%

• Total voters
Covid has been around for decades, killed tens of thousands. No vaccine. No real treatment. Don't get your hopes up.

I would change my vote if I could. I'm not sure I would take it at this point. Everything about this farce has been rushed, and I watched Omega Man not too long ago. And Fauci ain't no Robert Nevill.

I don't think it's "understandable at all why nobody would want it" at all. Would you be OK with people not vaccinating their kids and sending them to school with your unvaccinated kids? Can you elaborate on your statement on why its "understandable"? Are you a anti-vaxer that believes vaccines cause autism?

Polio, Rotavirus, HIB, Measles, Rubella, Mumps, Tetanus, Hepatitis, Whooping Cough, Diphtheria and Pertussis have all been eradicated or severely limited in infection rates since they were introduced.

It's bewildering that anyone would not want a vaccine that could possibly prevent them from death. Given the "why not try it" hullabaloo about the hydroxyquinoline here last week by the same crowd, I can't help but be puzzeled by the irony.

A vaccine from a deadly virus, yes please.

The Tuskegee Study and what was done in Guatemala does show 100 percent without a doubt that our government has given people nasty diseases in the name of free health care.

This is a fact!

Anyone who pretends its not a fact is denying history.

With that being said, I have both the polo vaccine as do my kids. But I do question vaccines and I would be stupid not to question based upon the history of this country.

I dont blindly follow anyone.....

The Tuskegee Study and what was done in Guatemala does show 100 percent without a doubt that our government has given people nasty diseases in the name of free health care.

This is a fact!

With that being said, I have both the polo vaccine as do my kids. But I do question vaccines and I would be stupid not to question based upon the history of this country.

Facts...

Reactions: NEO

This is a fact!

You are conflating legitimate vaccines and drug experiments. Do you think the government is going to slip you a lethal disease with a coronavirus vaccine?

Here is a documented drug experiment the US Army did with Christian conscientious objectors who joined the army as medics: Operation Whitecoat - Wikipedia

You are conflating legitimate vaccines and drug experiments. Do you think the government is going to slip you a lethal disease with a coronavirus vaccine?

Here is a documented drug experiment the US Army did with Christian conscientious objectors who joined the army as medics: Operation Whitecoat - Wikipedia

The drug experiment was veiled as free health care and vaccines.

Guess you missed that part.

You don’t think our government has or run tests on its populous just to see what happens , is that what you are saying ?

I dont think there will be a vaccine. They're just dragging this out for as long as possible

This has shown how vulnerable we are as a country. Its shown how quickly we abandon our Constitution for security that's not even guaranteed. Its shown how quickly neighbors turn in neighbors. Its shown how politicians will play politics even when people's lives hang in the balance. Its shown how little it takes for people to panic. This happening is a blessing in disguise if we can learn from it. Based on the last few months though, Im less than optimistic.

Just like they did in the 1950s with the polio vaccine, they will be pressured to release the vaccine at a certain time. The fear back then was that they didn't want to further delay the release of the vaccine because people might start asking questions about the safety of it and wondering why it took so long.

One major doctor who had a interest in seeing the vaccine released even put his family on the line as test subjects.

Alton Ochsner - Wikipedia

Ochsner injected his grandchildren with the polio vaccine from Cutter Laboratories, a tragic event which killed his grandson and gave his granddaughter polio.

I don't think it's "understandable at all why nobody would want it" at all. Would you be OK with people not vaccinating their kids and sending them to school with your unvaccinated kids? Can you elaborate on your statement on why its "understandable"? Are you a anti-vaxer that believes vaccines cause autism?

Polio, Rotavirus, HIB, Measles, Rubella, Mumps, Tetanus, Hepatitis, Whooping Cough, Diphtheria and Pertussis have all been eradicated or severely limited in infection rates since they were introduced.

It's bewildering that anyone would not want a vaccine that could possibly prevent them from death. Given the "why not try it" hullabaloo about the hydroxyquinoline here last week by the same crowd, I can't help but be puzzeled by the irony.

A vaccine from a deadly virus, yes please.
I’m not “anti-vaxx” when it comes to polio, MMR etc especially for children. However not all vaccines are considered equals either. If you knew the politics and corrupt money made and pushed thru media about the seasonal “flu shots” and what’s really behind them you would feel differently

I will gladly take it. Frankly I’ve never understood why people don’t get flu shots but to each his own. Some of the vaccine myths are crazy though.
One of the doctors that tried to discredit the "Plandemic" video even came out and said that flu shots only have a 40-60% effectiveness rate because they have to guess/predict what strain of flu that will be coming.

So if it is only 40-60% effective, I may as well take my chances without the shot.

One of the doctors that tried to discredit the "Plandemic" video even came out and said that flu shots only have a 40-60% effectiveness rate because they have to guess/predict what strain of flu that will be coming.

So if it is only 40-60% effective, I may as well take my chances without the shot.
Great . . . I choose to get a shot and cut my risk by 60%.

Great . . . I choose to get a shot and cut my risk by 60%.
As long as you are not out here promoting mandatory vaccines, I can respect that. But my thing is this. You have people that want to take the vaccine to protect themselves and then want to force others to take the vaccine... for what purpose? How does forcing me to take the vaccine benefit someone that has taken it?

Reactions: 0nelilreb

This is a fact!

Do you ever feel a need to hit the ball with a hammer from horseback?

Reactions: RavinDave
As long as you are not out here promoting mandatory vaccines, I can respect that. But my thing is this. You have people that want to take the vaccine to protect themselves and then want to force others to take the vaccine... for what purpose? How does forcing me to take the vaccine benefit someone that has taken it?
It wouldn’t benefit me at all. It just means you’re not participating toward the goal of achieving herd immunity.

VN Store

Back