Wish is granted

Granted but you get the bird flu....

I wish that life weren't so complicated all of the time...

Granted, however you inherit Goobers job, who got it from Gomer at Wally's service station.

I wish LIO would post the pic of her and David Hasselhoff :lol:

granted, but you wouldnt be able to see it cause of your computer and the worst person at describing pictures to people in the world is the only one that will tell you what it looked like

i wish i could change my name from bigtime to somtin else and still keep my post

Granted, but you don't like the new name any better than bigtime.

I wish everyone in the world would get everything they want for Christmas.

Granted, I'll enjoy the Dolphins next undefeated season ty

I wish the powersupply had'nt died on my puter, and I was'nt posting on a borrowed laptop.

Granted, time is reversed and all is well....also 3 words for you, ''transfer to disc''

I wish a blue genie with Robin Williams voice and a bartowel over his shoulder would appear and say....What'll ya have pardner?

Granted, but he's quickly overpowered by Jafar again.

I wish my youngest daughter would find a new show besides Spongebob Squarepants.

Granted - but its the Tele Tubbies - and you can't turn off the volume

i wish iTunes had a free download day on the whole site

Granted, but it's all barry mantelow (spelling?) tunes...

i wish i was independently wealthy.

Granted, but it only works off direct sunlight...thus ineffective 12 hours every day.

I wish I could catch a Va state record smallmouth bass.

Granted - but it flops back in the water before you take a pic or show anybody

I wish it would snow 2 feet

Granted, but you're stranded in the house for the next two months.

I wish it would snow Christmas Day and melt the next day, not to return for another year.

Originally posted by surrealvol@Dec 6, 2005 10:49 PM
Granted, but it only works off direct sunlight...thus ineffective 12 hours every day.

I wish I could catch a Va state record smallmouth bass.
[snapback]209706[/snapback]​

Ever try a pumpkin seed artificial spring lizard?...1/2 ounce sinker 1ft above the hook, rig it weedless....try a rocky dropoff below a creek inlet in about 8-12 ft of water. cast, let it hit bottom...take out the slack and bounce it off the bottom about 30 ft behind your boat. Its a garenteed tactic even on sunny windy days.

Originally posted by MyBloodRunnethOrange@Dec 7, 2005 7:28 PM
Granted, but it only has $25 in it.

I wish I had a time machine.
[snapback]210174[/snapback]​

Granted, but it aint got no gas in it.

I wish I knew Santa

Granted, but you are sad to find out that your wish was misunderstood and you now own a bushell of apples, which really gets you no where in the long run.

I wish the Steelers would have beaten Cincy last weekend.

Granted but they loose the rest of their games

I wish thye would just give the Colts the Superbowl Trophy

Granted, but it's the BIG blow up version that's on the field duing SuperBowl pregame stuff....

I wish.............i wish.............hm. I wish the Panthers, Colts and Steelers could all win the Super Bowl, life would be good in my house.

Granted, but Payton has a Joe Namanth leg injury that costs him his career...ewww....too soon?

I wish people would stop creating QB threads....

granted, but instead they all create fire cpf threads....

i wish i had something witty to post right now.

VN Store

Back