Woke companies are crazy

Lol, they couldn’t have foreseen the backlash? Helen Keller could have seen it.

Companies do things like this all the time. Why is this time different? Why was it different when Coors Light did a pride can?

Please, help me understand why this instance is so clearly different from others that Helen Keller could have seen it coming?

It's funny watching the side that freaked out over a picture on a syrup bottle, stick of butter, and box of rice say "it's just a picture on the can". Especially, because those same people didn't have an issue with the other pictures, until their TV told them they should be offended. Even funnier, it wasn't the black , or Indian community offended by the other pictures, it was a bunch of white Karens, thinking they had a right to speak for people of color. Kinda like them loving Twitter as long as it banned conservatives, but been crying every day since Elon allows their free speech 👀🤣

"Indian" community. Lol.

Laugh at the wording, but you can't argue your sides hypocritical stance on everything.

I never gave a **** about anything you listed.

I'm only laughing because Indians are from India and typically only boomers still use that word to describe an all encapsulating term for Native Americans.

It's funny watching the side that freaked out over a picture on a syrup bottle, stick of butter, and box of rice say "it's just a picture on the can". Especially, because those same people didn't have an issue with the other pictures, until their TV told them they should be offended. Even funnier, it wasn't the black , or Indian community offended by the other pictures, it was a bunch of white Karens, thinking they had a right to speak for people of color. Kinda like them loving Twitter as long as it banned conservatives, but been crying every day since Elon allows their free speech 👀🤣

Show me one person here who was offended by a syrup bottle.

Too many people occupy themselves by attacking faceless, anonymous idiots on the fringes and they end up ignoring all the reasonable people in between.

Be the person who opposes cancel culture in both cases.

Too many people occupy themselves by attacking the idiots on the fringes, and they end up ignoring all the reasonable people in between the fringes.

He can't. He's full of sh*t.

This is what I mean when I've told you that your finger isn't on the pulse.

Spotify top whatever? Autotune? What are you even referencing?
I'm referring to the popular music of the current culture. Pretty much defined by the Spotify top 10 list. It's ALL ****.

Believe it or not, I actually think you and I would get along real well in real life.

Reactions: AM64
I'm referring to the popular music of the current culture. Pretty much defined by the Spotify top 10 list. It's ALL ****.

Spotify top ten list?

How is this relevant to anything I listen to? Autotune mostly died out in the 2010's. It's mostly used by live performers (even the likes of Nashville 'legends' like Garth) to make themselves sound better.

I'm only laughing because Indians are from India and typically only boomers still use that word to describe an all encapsulating term for Native Americans.

Anyone born here is a Native American so Indian is a more accurate term to describe the red skinned man.

My grandpa was Indian, he went by Indian. I'll give you, he was a boomer, but he went by Indian.

Reactions: AM64

Too many people occupy themselves by attacking faceless, anonymous idiots on the fringes and they end up ignoring all the reasonable people in between.

Go read the woke thread, there's people who were for taking a black woman off the bottle because they felt it was offensive. I mean it literally happened, the karens got their way.

You have internet access? It's easy to Google why they removed the ones I mentioned.

Nah bro. You need to produce evidence of anyone here who was in a tizzy about Mrs. Buttersworth. Shouldn't be too hard since we're so easily lumped together in that void between your ears.

Nah bro. You need to produce evidence of anyone here who was in a tizzy about Mrs. Buttersworth. Shouldn't be too hard since we're so easily lumped together in that void between your ears.
There you go with insults again, it's literally all you have. Post on emotions, cry when someone says something you don't like, then tries to be a big bad guy behind a keyboard 🤣

There you go with insults again, it's literally all you have. Post on emotions, cry when someone says something you don't like, then tries to be a big bad guy behind a keyboard 🤣

I'm literally challenging you simply back up your words. You insulted me by lumping me in with woke anticapitalism. If you can't back it up or take a retort, scurry to 4chan. Lol.

VN Store

Back