Yahoo claiming Bray and Couch (among others) took cash? (Merged)

What investigation? You have knowledge the NCAA has one going?

No. Good point . . . correction, my assumed ensuing "investigation."

The problem is, 3 schools are implicated. So, I'm assuming that someone will come forward from the University and say "we're looking into this, blah, blah, blah . . ."

He is innocent until proven guilty. The problem is if you play him and he is later found guilty you risk having to forfeit every game that he played in

No downside to playing him at Oregon while the wild speculation and innuendo continues.

Reactions: 1 person
Man this nightmare of the last few years at UT wont go away!!!

tumblr_m2l3845kHU1qbpgppo1_r1_250.gif

For you guys claiming MC has to sit, why?

We would have to vacate our first two wins, not going to a bowl game without them, most likely.

Worst that would happen is we vacate all of our wins this season, not playing for a championship anyway.

The investigation, if there is one will take at least all season so roll the dice. Do you think A&M would have set JM if there wasn't a conclusion to his situation? NO!

There is evidence in this case...

Unless they have video showing either Bray or Couch picking up the money, they don't have much evidence. I can send money in your name via western union and pick it up myself. Not saying that's how this went, but they can dispute the validity fairly easy if they don't have video of them getting the money.

Got to be one dumb individual to send money in the individuals actual name. Scammers use western union to take money from people every day. They don't use their real name for that.

I am not concerned about wins from prior years - I am concerned about the two that we have thus far this year. We need those!!!

That's exactly what everyone should be worried about! The last two year I can care less, but the loss of two this year almost makes a bowl game impossible to get! On a side note, if they do vacate wins Alabama will lose two national championships over fluker taking money!

why is it when tennessee starts to play great ball and might have chance to be in top 25 they start this **** i am sick of it tennessee is a team they seem to be afarid of ,well i look at it like this they are no longer at tennessee ,let the new team and coachs show everyone what they are made of

Stellar first post! :lolabove:

Kind of tender for a Texan.... Aren't ya?

Not at all. I'm just here for the party. You boys have enjoyed poking at me for a good while now. I've historically been on your side, yet, I catch the short end of the stick from the short bus riders of your fan base. Think I'm pretty fair here. And when/if I get the hammer, I'll be confident in my assumption.

Seriously though, I know there weren't many wins during the Dooley Era, but I would like for us to keep the ones we do have. We just got our 800th win and I don't want that taken away.:ermm:

Not at all. I'm just here for the party. You boys have enjoyed poking at me for a good while now. I've historically been on your side, yet, I catch the short end of the stick from the short bus riders of your fan base. Think I'm pretty fair here. And when/if I get the hammer, I'll be confident in my assumption.

I'm sorry they hurt your feelings. Can't wait to see Johnny do his thing this weekend. You going to the game? I'll be there.

I'm sorry they hurt your feelings. Can't wait to see Johnny do his thing this weekend. You going to the game? I'll be there.

Tailgating then spending the rest of the afternoon with my wife and daughters at the inlaws house. Should be a good time.

VN Store

Back