Yahoo claiming Bray and Couch (among others) took cash? (Merged)

If you all can't see how this is different from Texas A&M and Johnny Football's issues then there is no hope for you.

And as UT is still on probation, they must sit Couch now. I understand that it doesn't make a difference in terms of bowl game, championships, etc.

But UT needs to show compliance at every level here to maintain this was not a lack of institutional control and it was a player acting on his own.

Once the university became aware they sit the player, give other players education on this time of thing, etc. show complete willingness to cooperate, etc.

This is ugly, but it will pass.

Tailgating then spending the rest of the afternoon with my wife and daughters at the inlaws house. Should be a good time.

Midnight yell is always awesome but I bet this one will be ridiculous. Last one I went to was many years ago before a Texas game.

Midnight yell is always awesome but I bet this one will be ridiculous. Last one I went to was many years ago before a Texas game.

REK and Lyle Lovett are head lining. Rumor that Drake will do the team entrance so ..... You never know.

Not at all. I'm just here for the party. You boys have enjoyed poking at me for a good while now. I've historically been on your side, yet, I catch the short end of the stick from the short bus riders of your fan base. Think I'm pretty fair here. And when/if I get the hammer, I'll be confident in my assumption.

Cry me a river. It's a UT board.

Reactions: 1 person
I've got a fridge full of Coors Light and Shiner Bock with an old Areosmith Cd. I'm good.

Not a fan of Coors, but I do like some classic Aerosmith. Sounds like you're set - you just need some good ole TN Whiskey to add to that list.

A nice, easy to follow paper trail of money coming from Bruno's in Tuscaloosa? Please tell me that nobody is buying this excrement!

Not a fan of Coors, but I do like some classic Aerosmith. Sounds like you're set - you just need some good ole TN Whiskey to add to that list.

Oh you know I've got some shine down here. Not that store bought crap either.

This is not good for any of the 3 schools named. There is a long paper trail and too many witnesses. I don't have a good feeling about this.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow....15 pages of "no big deal". If none of our players were implicated, but a rival's were, VN would be calling for the death penalty. This place is so lulz sometimes.

Reactions: 4 people
For you guys claiming MC has to sit, why?

We would have to vacate our first two wins, not going to a bowl game without them, most likely.

Worst that would happen is we vacate all of our wins this season, not playing for a championship anyway.

The investigation, if there is one will take at least all season so roll the dice. Do you think A&M would have set JM if there wasn't a conclusion to his situation? NO!

That was JM's lawyer and an NCAA lawyer making a deal. This is a different kind of issue. there is a paper trail.

Man that's all we need right now just when things was starting to look up for us. I hope nothing comes of this we don't need more bad publicity for this program. We just need to keep our fingers crossed and hope it don't amount to some big investigation. GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back