Yahoo claiming Bray and Couch (among others) took cash? (Merged)

Quite a coincidence that the guy that wrote the story is an OREGON graduate that now attends USC law. Talk about dirty.

You've been harping on this for quite a while. Saying something over and over again does not make it so. It is overblown, but looking for conspiracy theories where there are none is not wise. I doubt the Ducks care overmuch about us, as we're not even in their conference. We're a game to win on their schedule, but we're not one of their heated rivals and they do not hate us.

Reactions: 1 person
Sounds good to me. I will talk to him.

Completely fine! Nothing wrong with telling a man how you feel. Just something wrong with sending him messages anonymously trying to be a hardass. I'll be letting him know how I feel next time we talk for sure. Like I said, if it's true, it's hurtful

You've been harping on this for quite a while. Saying something over and over again does not make it so. It is overblown, but looking for conspiracy theories where there are none is not wise. I doubt the Ducks care overmuch about us, as we're not even in their conference. We're a game to win on their schedule, but we're not one of their heated rivals and they do not hate us.

Obviously you don't live in todays world. Because saying over and over makes it FACT in todays world. I can't believe you guys don't link the dots...or just don't give a hoot. I'll let you be for now. Enjoy your saturday.

Completely fine! Nothing wrong with telling a man how you feel. Just something wrong with sending him messages anonymously trying to be a hardass. I'll be letting him know how I feel next time we talk for sure. Like I said, if it's true, it's hurtful

He came and visited your cousin in the hospital ... Just keep it zipped. Mouthing off isn't gonna change a thing.

Obviously you don't live in todays world. Because saying over and over makes it FACT in todays world. I can't believe you guys don't link the dots...or just don't give a hoot. I'll let you be for now. Enjoy your saturday.

I think you're on to something. Uncle Phil probably paid this reporter to find some dirt on y'alls backup DT and they just ran into some info on Fluker as wells.

:popcorn:

Hurtful to you, me and Vol fans everywhere if this, combined with our current probation causes more trouble. I bet he could give a rats a55. If he did said deed I should say. I'm sick of the downfall. People need to look at this realistically. This could be real bad under the circumstances.

Can anyone in Knoxville confirm any mattress fires?

Yes. Multiple mattresses burning, Red Cross is setting up shelters now from all of the fires that ended up burning down houses and neighborhoods. High alert here in k town, we were encouraged to lock our doors and do not go out, as there is many angry fans running rampant through the streets with pitchforks and torches. It's bad out here. I hear they are heading towards the stadium, they have had enough of the negative media attention and losing seasons, time to burn everything down.

Reactions: 2 people
He came and visited your cousin in the hospital ... Just keep it zipped. Mouthing off isn't gonna change a thing.

Keep it zipped.... on a discussion forum? I've stated my opinion on the matter. I'm done anyways. Going to bed, hoping that this thing is no worse by morning. And no, actually, he didn't. But that's not really any of your business.

God bless our Vols and hopefully, this thing won't do too much damage

Quite a coincidence that the guy that wrote the story is an OREGON graduate that now attends USC law. Talk about dirty.
I quoted a tweet from ESPN's PAC-12 blog, and I assume Ted Miller made that comment. So why did you quote that but then make reference to something else?

Now as for the Yahoo story you are talking about. I am sure they had tons of writers/reporters on this project. And if one of them was a UO grad, so what? This story is not just about Tenn alone. It's a National story about 5 difference SEC players. If you must know, ask any Duck fan and all will tell you we want to face a teams best(all their guys). Such as in 2010, with Auburn. We WANTED Cam Newton to play vs us. Cause we wants teams best to play us to measure just how good we are.

Now back ESPN retweeting your coaches tweet today, "Quite a coincidence RT @TennesseeBeat: Butch Jones says Mo Couch won't play on Saturday due to heat exhaustion he suffered on Tuesday."

Now do you think Coach Butch is being honest, and the real reason he will not play this Saturday is do to heat exhaustion issues he is expecting for the Oregon game? Or do you think it has rather to do with the Yahoo SEC corruption story coming out earlier today, and the former is a lie and coverup? Tell me what you think?

I quoted a tweet from ESPN's PAC-12 blog, and I assume Ted Miller made that comment. So why did you quote that but then make reference to something else?

Now as for the Yahoo story you are talking about. I am sure they had tons of writers/reporters on this project. And if one of them was a UO grad, so what? This story is not just about Tenn alone. It's a National story about 5 difference SEC players. If you must know, ask any Duck fan and all will tell you we want to face a teams best(all their guys). Such as in 2010, with Auburn. We WANTED Cam Newton to play vs us. Cause we wants teams best to play us to measure just how good we are.

Now back ESPN retweeting your coaches tweet today, "Quite a coincidence RT @TennesseeBeat: Butch Jones says Mo Couch won't play on Saturday due to heat exhaustion he suffered on Tuesday."

Now do you think Coach Butch is being honest, and the real reason he will not play this Saturday is do to heat exhaustion issues he is expecting for the Oregon game? Or do you think it has rather to do with the Yahoo SEC corruption story coming out earlier today, and the former is a lie and coverup? Tell me what you think?

Tons of writers and reporters? This story, I.e. the hard evidence, was gift wrapped to Yahoo.

Lie and coverup? WTF? Mo Couch isn't playing on Saturday. Whether it's due to the allegations is irrelevant. I notice you omitted the fact that Mo left practice early yesterday with the trainers. If you're going to try and throw bombs, then go to another forum.

Well, the bright side is that if we sit Couch, someone else gets his reps and we'll be better on the DL next year.

VN Store

Back