Yahoo claiming Bray and Couch (among others) took cash? (Merged)

Maybe, but there is just too much dirt and fish in the air. It's all just too suspicious. I think we scared people...people with something to lose. Follow the money trail back, because the devil always leaves a money trail. That's my midlife experience talking.

I would be more concerned about the flying fish.

Who in the world fears us right now?

oregon was my first thought, that's why I went to see if the guy that broke the story had connections with Oregon...and what do you know? It appears he's an Oregon grad. who now is involved with USC LAW program. He is also involved with politics and obviously is the kind of person you would look for in this instance. I used to an investigator...

There are others involved as well, Alabama connections.

Go ahead with your anti Tennessee wash now. I know. "nobody fears Tennessee, we suck"...blah, blah, blah. We are making noise. There was a very good chance of an upset this weekend and you know it.

Go ahead with your anti Tennessee wash now. I know. "nobody fears Tennessee, we suck"...blah, blah, blah. We are making noise. There was a very good chance of an upset this weekend and you know it.

Great . . . Now black helicopter guy is going to grade me out on my fandom. That's just plain dumb.

Reactions: 2 people
oregon was my first thought, that's why I went to see if the guy that broke the story had connections with Oregon...and what do you know? It appears he's an Oregon grad. who now is involved with USC LAW program. He is also involved with politics and obviously is the kind of person you would look for in this instance. I used to an investigator...

There are others involved as well, Alabama connections.

So using your logic, Oregon is scared of a back up DL and a player that isn't even on the team anymore. Makes sense

Yep, I'm the dumb one. Distraction is the name of the game here. guess you guys are determined to see not see it though.

Yep, I'm the dumb one. Distraction is the name of the game here. guess you guys are determined to see not see it though.

It's just a ludicrous notion. We're small potatoes in this story. Alabama is the whale. Putting this story out there so that a kid who will play 25 snaps has to sit out is inconsequential to the outcome Saturday.

and saddle himself with debt? Not a smart move either

vacating wins does not change anything except a few pieces of paper.

I think you are confusing the words "smart" and "ideal". No, taking on debt is not "ideal". But having a family before you are financially able to support them throws "ideal" out the window. Taking on debt and finishing his degree are the options he has left himself with. Taking money from that agent was not "smart". Look at the position he is in now. You are not going to convince me taking that money was smart so we will just have to agree to disagree.

Reactions: 1 person
O.K., here's my working theory... no proof, it's purely speculation. This guy Rand Getlin goes to USC. He has connections. He's a well connected guy who makes some scratch. He is also an Oregon grad. So he puts some cash on the game. Makes some bets he should't have. bets the spread.

So now he's scared...he's not going to cover. he has connections with Kiffen and donates to USC. Maybe he has held back on a Kiffen story in the past and Kiffen owes him. See where this is going? He needs to increase the odds of covering his bets maybe? There are other people involved...obviously from BAMA. Kiffen says I know a guy you can talk to that will point you in the right direction...

I think you are confusing the words "smart" and "ideal". No, taking on debt is not "ideal". But having a family before you are financially able to support them throws "ideal" out the window. Taking on debt and finishing his degree are the options he has left himself with. Taking money from that agent was not "smart". Look at the position he is in now. You are not going to convince me taking that money was smart so we will just have to agree to disagree.

I figure he has all his eggs in the football basket. Mo isn't an engineering major, he doesn't have a kush job lined up, and prolly needs all the academic help (tutoring) the football program gives him just to get by. I'm not saying he should have took the money, but taking out loans and just finishing up school isn't a very good option for him.

O.K., here's my working theory... no proof, it's purely speculation. This guy Rand Getlin goes to USC. He has connections. He's a well connected guy who makes some scratch. He is also an Oregon grad. So he puts some cash on the game. Makes some bets he should't have. bets the spread.

So now he's scared...he's not going to cover. he has connections with Kiffen and donates to USC. Maybe he has held back on a Kiffen story in the past and Kiffen owes him. See where this is going? He needs to increase the odds of covering his bets maybe? There are other people involved...obviously from BAMA. Kiffen says I know a guy you can talk to that will point you in the right direction...

thank you for the opportunity to use my favorite smilie

facepalm2.gif

Holy cow. :eek:lol:

Go Vols

Nothing will happen to the school if they didn't know anything about it IMO. Couch has probably played his last game for Tennessee

And this dude acomplished all that in how many days?

So he targets a guy that's not on the team and one who will have little to no impact on Saturday? Why not Neal, Worley, or North? Also, it's "Kiffin"

So he targets a guy that's not on the team and one who will have little to no impact on Saturday? Why not Neal, Worley, or North? Also, it's "Kiffin"

Because he rolls with what he's got.

He needs a distraction. maybe that's not the story, maybe it comes from somewhere else. But it's all too convenient. That's for sure.

Nothing will happen to the school if they didn't know anything about it IMO. Couch has probably played his last game for Tennessee

hopefully he's on track to graduate and gets his degree, especially because he has a child to provide for.

VN Store

Back