Your Hopes For The Next POTUS Joe Biden

No. People learn... at least some do. Doctors learned how to best treat the novel virus. Administrators, managers, politicians learned hard lessons, too, about old folks' homes, etc.
Yes, people (some people) learn. There are better and more efficacious treatments now. You made a truthful statement.
Consider your last sentence. Those people learned hard lessons which were already known. You don't send contagious people to a nursing home. The politicians, specifically the ones sending folks to nursing homes instead of the mercy ship expedited to the area are at fault. For all the vitriol towards Trump, he stepped aside so states could decide what to do. Some of those states made very bad decisions.

Wouldn't you agree that the United States is the "greatest country on Earth" and the "leader of the free world"?

If yes, why would we deny anyone in our country basic health care? If you oppose national health care, then you also oppose Social Security. Same principle.

And what did Trump do to "fix" the system as he promised? He had the Presidency, the House, the Senate and he did JACK SH*T. All Trump has is promises... broken promises... and false promises.

Nobody is denied basic healthcare.

I do oppose Social Security.

Oh look, the toddler-in-chief must be in the clubhouse getting lunch before he hits the back nine.

So you have no desire to unify the country, you could just leave all this alone but chose to continue galvanizing Trump's base by mocking his statements.

So you have no desire to unify the country, you could just leave all this alone but chose to continue galvanizing Trump's base by mocking his statements.

You’re blaming a poster on a message board for dividing the country instead of the POTUS tweeting out lies and conspiracy theories about the “other side”.

I hope he over reaches. To turn more away from that party.

Judging his interactions with children, I expect he will.

Reactions: GSD82
The country was divided pre Trump. It will be divided post Trump.

It’s ok to admit that Trump’s divisive rhetoric doesn’t help the issue tho, while a poster on a message board has no bearing on the divisiveness in the country

Some one may have already said this before in this thread, but the Republicans should treat the Biden administration just like the Dems treated the Trump administration. Zero co-operation, but plenty of investigations. The should make it a living hell on the Biden administration. The Democrats deserve nothing less. A special, independent counsel should be appointed to look into Hunter's laptop and he and his fathers business dealings.

Reactions: GSD82
The country was divided pre Trump. It will be divided post Trump.

More so IMO.

Trump didn't even attempt to pass legislation that would impact rights, the first rabbit out of the hat according to Biden is to take up gun control legislation.

It’s ok to admit that Trump’s divisive rhetoric doesn’t help the issue tho, while a poster on a message board has no bearing on the divisiveness in the country
Actually it's the people who must spread the ideas. Being able to espouse then on social media gives the divisiveness even more spread. Most seeds require transportation to spread

More so IMO.

Trump didn't even attempt to pass legislation that would impact rights, the first rabbit out of the hat according to Biden is to take up gun control legislation.
Not even property rights???

Funny. I thought it was up to us, as people communicating with others, to choose whether or not we are divisive.

Neither the president, nor anyone in politics, has the power to make me divisive if I don't want to be.

Which have you chosen?

Some one may have already said this before in this thread, but the Republicans should treat the Biden administration just like the Dems treated the Trump administration. Zero co-operation, but plenty of investigations. The should make it a living hell on the Biden administration. The Democrats deserve nothing less. A special, independent counsel should be appointed to look into Hunter's laptop and he and his fathers business dealings.
Disagree.

Let's just be happy with gridlock and impeding further expansion of BCG.

More so IMO.

Trump didn't even attempt to pass legislation that would impact rights, the first rabbit out of the hat according to Biden is to take up gun control o legislation.

Don't trust anything BJ says. The man has been in politics his whole life what he says is meaningless.

The poster on the message board (a quite prolific poster to that board) is indicative of the left's (or right because the leaders of both sides are in cahoots) desire to NOT heal the country. Rubbing salt in a wound does not make things better.
Now if you want to say that the poster does not want to divide the country but posts only with the purpose of getting @Freak more traffic I think we could agree.

God help us if they do. The evidence will be abundant and we'll get Kamela as our president.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Absolutely. If Trump can be impeached over a phone call then Biden can be impeached over being bought by the Chinese

Reactions: norrislakevol
Actually it's the people who must spread the ideas. Being able to espouse then on social media gives the divisiveness even more spread. Most seeds require transportation to spread

I’m gonna say a POTUS tweeting out divisive rhetoric is more impactful than anything a liberal can say on a message board full of conservatives.

While I find some truth in your statement, Trump does more than plant seeds. He has a massive audience. And for some reason people continue to believe the things he says.

He himself is a super-spreader of misinformation and division.

I’m gonna say a POTUS tweeting out divisive rhetoric is more impactful than anything a liberal can say on a message board full of conservatives.

While I find some truth in your statement, Trump does more than plant seeds. He has a massive audience. And for some reason people continue to believe the things he says.

He himself is a super-spreader of misinformation and division.
Of course he is and I've said repeatedly he needs to get off Twitter and act like an adult. He also needs to stick to the points rather than starting fights with the media

However, has he said anything more dishonest and divisive than the impeachment inquiry that spanned his entire presidency?

Disagree.

Let's just be happy with gridlock and impeding further expansion of BCG.

I'm definitely happy with gridlock. Keeping the Senate in the hands of Mitch McConnell means no green new deal, no tax hikes, no radical judges, and no new gun control. Republicans will likely pick up another seat or two in the senate during the midterms, and will have a good chance to flip the house.

Of course he is and I've said repeatedly he needs to get off Twitter and act like an adult. He also needs to stick to the points rather than starting fights with the media

However, has he said anything more dishonest and divisive than the impeachment inquiry that spanned his entire presidency?

well he did re-tweet a Trump supporter yelling “white power” while racial tensions are high in this country so I guess it depends on what you find most divisive

The poster on the message board (a quite prolific poster to that board) is indicative of the left's (or right because the leaders of both sides are in cahoots) desire to NOT heal the country. Rubbing salt in a wound does not make things better.
Now if you want to say that the poster does not want to divide the country but posts only with the purpose of getting @Freak more traffic I think we could agree.

Still say this “ poster “ is paid to post piles twitter cow patties , if not “the poster “ has missed a golden opportunity to escape a sh!thole city with winter coming on , and be basking on a boat off some island . (IMO ) 😊

Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back