Bray tweets about the Mizzou game

how ironic that Tyler wants to critique Tennessee about finishing... This is the same guy who's immaturity and lack of ganas cost us the streak against Kentucky and a bowl game in 2011. So, honestly, why would any Tennessee fans give a damn what his opinion is?

Not surprising a teen to early 20s guy is immature...also bray would not have ran through a wall for dooley. Maybe bray would have gave it his all under a differ coach.

I don't see how he can complain about anything these players and coaches do after he threw the Kentucky game because he didn't want to go to a low level bowl game.

Yep. He can shut it. Don't really care what he thinks.

I feel like we could've easily put 50 on them, their defense was tired and our offense wanted to score a lot, CBJ just played conservative as usual , he has a lot of respect for Pinkel as we all do. Got away with a W.

Pretty cool of him, IMO. I agree with him 100% on the first tweet, and I honestly didn't think he cared that much about the program. I figured the Dooley era left a bad enough taste in his mouth that he could care less how the Vols do.

I'm not going to lie, I've thought the same, and I'm glad to be proven wrong.

Bray??...You Talkin Bought BRAY???

10037-albums19-picture5438.jpg

He's right but there's an unwritten rule amongst the hashtag VFL lovers that you can't criticize anything a program is doing in any way because you're not a VFL if you do that.

Last night was a good win and it very easily could've been much worse score-wise but you've gotta be able to put games away against bad teams. Tennessee had four drives after going up 19-0: punt, punt, punt, and punt.

I wouldn't have a problem with a VFL criticizing the program, what I have a problem with is a known quitter, who was on scholarship at the University of Tennessee saying he didn't care about beating Kentucky because he didn't want to go to a crappy bowl game.

I wouldn't have a problem with a VFL criticizing the program, what I have a problem with is a known quitter, who was on scholarship at the University of Tennessee saying he didn't care about beating Kentucky because he didn't want to go to a crappy bowl game.

Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut....like Bray did last night.

Jones has to improve. He doesn't have one, single impressive win since he has been at UT. Jones had the exact same record as Dooley until we went on a run against unprecedentedly weak competition during the latter half of this season. Jones has lost every single game against a quality opponent.

Georgia...did not know how to play without Chubb. Dropped a perfectly thrown TD pass to tie the game.

South Carolina...their coach quit on them. They lost to The Citadel. The UTC Mocs beat The Citadel.

Mizzou...the campus was rife with controversy and their coach revealed he had cancer and was resigning. They were weaker than they've been in years.

North Texas, Bowling Green, Western Carolina, and Kentucky are our other wins.

Jones has to improve. He doesn't have one, single impressive win since he has been at UT. Jones had the exact same record as Dooley until we went on a run against unprecedentedly weak competition during the latter half of this season. Jones has lost every single game against a quality opponent.

Georgia...did not know how to play without Chubb. Dropped a perfectly thrown TD pass to tie the game.

South Carolina...their coach quit on them. They lost to The Citadel. The UTC Mocs beat The Citadel.

Mizzou...the campus was rife with controversy and their coach revealed he had cancer and was resigning. They were weaker than they've been in years.

Yea that win over USC in year one wasn't impressive at all. That USC team was so bad they only finished ranked in the top 5. Which is probably the highest ranked team we have beaten in a decade.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

This post here. This post deserves a very big LOL. You're a funny one.

Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut....like Bray did last night.

So you are ok with Bray quitting?

There's a lot of areas CBJ is going to have improve in if he wants to continue to be the coach at The University of Tennessee but I will give him this I have not seen his team quit in the 2 plus years he has been coach.

Tweets from a benchwarmer who is lucky to even make it onto an NFL roster. Bray needs to find a league where he can throw beer bottles instead of footballs. I am actually surprised he knows how to use twitter.

Really?

There's a lot of areas CBJ is going to have improve in if he wants to continue to be the coach at The University of Tennessee but I will give him this I have not seen his team quit in the 2 plus years he has been coach.

No you're misunderstanding. He's ok with him tweeting stuff he can use as negative about our staff.

I case any of yall can't figure it out...he was dogging on Butch for his ultra conservative game management. When some of us do that in volnation we get called negavol but when a former player does is its ok? Lol. Either way he can see what everyone else outside the program sees...Butch has everything going for him but will lose it all unless he can start coaching more loose

The second was more telling .

"Tyler Bray – ‏@tbrayvol8
Not trying to be disrespectful to the coaching staff or fans. Want this program to be great again. These coaches are headed the right way. "

how ironic that Tyler wants to critique Tennessee about finishing... This is the same guy who's immaturity and lack of ganas cost us the streak against Kentucky and a bowl game in 2011. So, honestly, why would any Tennessee fans give a damn what his opinion is?

Well he did help get Dooley fired. For that I am thankful

Reactions: 3 people

What the **** are you talking about?? Jesus, I said absolutely NOTHING about being fine with Bray quitting. I said "even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut"...how the hell did you equate that to me saying anything about Bray quitting and then suggesting I was ok with it?

He made a statement about how Tennessee has struggled in the second halves of games this season and why he thought that was.....I agreed with it, and, with the common phrase I used, pretty much suggested that I don't agree with much of anything else Bray has said/done. End of story.

Reactions: 1 person
Tweets from a benchwarmer who is lucky to even make it onto an NFL roster. Bray needs to find a league where he can throw beer bottles instead of footballs. I am actually surprised he knows how to use twitter.

There are only 32 NFL starting quarterbacks. I would say a bench warmer at that level is better than what over 95% of all college QB's will achieve.

VN Store

Back