Jones now has hottest seat in SEC

Triggered I see.

If you want to blast him then blast him over facts, not over BS lies.

Lol you're the one who gets triggered in every single thread saying anything negative about him. I will give you props, though. I love watching your responses. I always picture some feminine man screaming "Leave Butch alone." 😁

Reactions: 4 people
Lol you're the one who gets triggered in every single thread saying anything negative about him. I will give you props, though. I love watching your responses. I always picture some feminine man screaming "Leave Butch alone." 😁

I could care less what they say. It's Friday, I'm not going to read a post that complains about Butch calling a run play at the one and not respond. It's one thing to bash him, it's another to make up sh*t up.

Reactions: 1 person
nLKRRTs.jpg

How could a guy that was in a band be on the hot seat?

Reactions: 2 people
UMASS looking for first win. CBJ got a chance to make a come back and set a positive tone for GA.

Coach Jones will NOT be fired this year. It simply ain't going to happen.

However, if Coach Jones does not win the East next season, he will be let go.

A bunch of cretins posting thread after thread calling for his firing will not make it happen.

If we lose to teams we shouldn't lose to then he'll get fired.

Oooo the National media. Like the guy in the OP link that can't believe Butch called a pass instead of a run??

At the beginning of the season nobody said he was on the hot seat. Everybody predicted an 8-4 season with all the coaching and NFL turnover.

Again with the "everybody predicted" defense. Why can't you understand that Butch living up to predictions that we would struggle is not a defense at all? People looked at the God-awful East and said "even in year 5 Butch is no threat to produce" and they appear to be right. This is not a good thing for Butch, I'm sorry to tell you.

He doesn't need to fake it. All he needs to do is use replies to his tweets. Or comments on instagram, facebook and he could probably find some on here.

Some of the comments are much worse than what Sumlin received.

I don't read everything on here but from what I have read, Butch has received much less personal attacks than Fulmer did. With Butch, the criticisms seem to be solely directed at his motivational technique, gameday coaching, player development, and choice of assistants. There's a little Sargent Carter stuff, but that's tame.

Your handle should be "Traitor for Live". I doubt that you ever played a down at Tennessee. You sound as if you may have schooled Jalen Hurd on how to be a team mate.

It's the go to insult/question for a lot of posters. Where did you play? If you played it becomes where did you coach? If you coached it becomes which major program were you head coach at? I guess that's the nuclear question although I'm sure that if we had a former SEC head coach posting on here he'd be challenged on number of championships or something.

Then why not put it in 1 of the 1,000,000 other fahr Butch threads?

Your story has a journalist that, not suprisingly, doesn't do his homework.

Fake news alert.

And the story has no real facts. No AD source, no Booster source. They are basing it all on the idiots that Twitter allows to tweet.

I'll say it again, Twitter needs to have an Einstein equation requirement to login.

Vegas has, or at least had, Butch as the favorite to be fired after the UF game. And this is with Kevin Sumlin in the league, who has already submitted a complete job application to the SEC network.

VN Store

Back