'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I think Mosely tweeted something about wishing the UT and Bama spring games weren't on the same day.

Hope he chooses to come to ours!

Charles needs to be a Vol. Chance for early playing time and chance to be a VFL - what more could he want?

I think Mosely tweeted something about wishing the UT and Bama spring games weren't on the same day.

Hope he chooses to come to ours!

Charles Mosely - @BigCharless: I swear I wish Tennessee n Alabama spring game wasnt on the same day

Charles Mosley said Alabama is his favorite at this stage. The question is where will he line up in college, as some schools want him at defensive line and others like him on offense. Ole Miss is in the mix and Tennessee is pushing hard to keep him home. Recent Vol commit Todd Kelly Jr. is playing the role of recruiter with Mosley trying to convince him that Knoxville is the best place to spend his college years.

-Rivals

Reactions: 1 person
Where he's from has a big UT feel. I drive through there to go home. I hope people around him can stay in his ear.

Holla back Big C
I think this kid is realizing what it could be like to be a Vol and everything that goes with it, we could swing this one!!

Charles Mosley said Alabama is his favorite at this stage. The question is where will he line up in college, as some schools want him at defensive line and others like him on offense. Ole Miss is in the mix and Tennessee is pushing hard to keep him home. Recent Vol commit Todd Kelly Jr. is playing the role of recruiter with Mosley trying to convince him that Knoxville is the best place to spend his college years.

-Rivals

UA is recruiting him for defense, not sure where UT is recruiting him. Him and his parents were on campus yesterday at UA. They will return for the UA spring game.

UA is recruiting him for defense, not sure where UT is recruiting him. Him and his parents were on campus yesterday at UA. They will return for the UA spring game.

Where have you seen that he will definitively be there for the Tahd spring game?

He said on Twitter yesterday he wasn't sure if he was going to that s-hole Tuscaloosa or to the O&W game on the 20th.

Reactions: 1 person
Where have you seen that he will definitively be there for the Tahd spring game?

He said on Twitter yesterday he wasn't sure if he was going to that s-hole Tuscaloosa or to the O&W game on the 20th.

@BigCharless: I swear I wish Tennessee n Alabama spring game wasnt on the same day

Good get Dylan

i surely don't want Alabama to get Mosely and Carter.... Saban needs Butch slapped on this one.

This is from an ESPN article today.

On the football field, Mosley is listed as a defensive tackle, but the Alabama coaches have compared the 6-foot-5, 340-pound prospect to former Tide star Chance Warmack. They believe he’s versatile to play offense or defense.

So which side of the ball does Mosley want to play on?

“Right now, I’m mostly defense,” he said. “That’s my first thing, but I can go both ways. I told them whichever one you feel is the best for me, that’s where you get to put me at. I told them it’s their decision.”

After the visit, Mosley says his top three consists of Alabama, Ole Miss and Tennessee, and the Tide still have the advantage for now. He also likes both Auburn and Georgia, but he hasn’t visited either school yet.

Mosley plans to visit Ole Miss this Saturday for its spring game. The following weekend, he’s still deciding whether to take in Tennessee’s spring game or return to Tuscaloosa for Alabama’s spring game. He wants to make a verbal commitment in the fall.

This is from an ESPN article today.

From 247

“Me and Coach Rumph talked for a while. I got to meet his wife and his son. We talked about how good Coach Saban is and why he believes in him. He was telling me about how there will only be a couple of nose guards on campus if I come there and if I work hard I could get some early playing time. It was a good talk.”

Mosley’s next trip to the Capstone will be for the A-Day game in two weeks. Mosley is ranked the eleventh defensive tackle prospect in the class and has a grade of 94 from 247Sports.

From Scout

"He (Napier) was just saying how I came in at the right time because when I get there, it would be only one or two nose guards there,"

From Rivals

"Both positions are in the mix," Mosley says. "Right now, I'm on their defensive board. But they say I can do either one, that it would be my choice. On defense, they compare me to Terrence Cody. On offense, they compare me to Chance Warmack.

"If I played offense, I'd probably be a guard. When I went to Alabama's camp, they had me at guard. They said I was quick and that I move well. I've lost some weight since then and I'm quicker now. I was 368 then. Now I'm 350. If I lose more weight, I think I'll be able to move even better than I do now."

"Alabama is first. Tennessee is number two. Ole Miss is third," Mosley says. "I haven't visited Auburn and Georgia yet. Those two could jump up my list, so it makes it hard to say my exact top five. But I know for sure that Alabama is number one and Tennessee is number two."

It could play either side but the staff seems to want him on D first and why Rumph is talking with him since he is our DL coach.

The visit part I just took from 247. All three of those were in the last 24hrs, but it is recruiting and until they show up no one knows for sure.:hi:

Anybody that thinks they can go play for Saban and their position will be their choice is naive to the point of stupidity.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back