'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

SIAP. 247 shows him as officially visiting Alabama in December. Anyone know what's the story here - especially with some believing he may commit Friday?

If that's the case I think we see a Henderson decommit. Guys that we bring in are going to have to replace guys already on board.

I'm pretty sure you have the worst posts on this forum. Even worse than mine and I'm kidding pretty much the entire time. Henderson is not a defensive tackle if you didn't know that. He's probably got more potential than most of our DL commits as is.

Listen to this audio from 247/s JC Shurburtt...
Audio

He says ultimately Mosely and Malone will ultimately and should ultimately be a part of this class.

Listen to this audio from 247/s JC Shurburtt...
Audio

He says ultimately Mosely and Malone will ultimately and should ultimately be a part of this class.
What makes people think that Malone will a part of this class? What has he shown or said that indicated that he preferred Tennessee over Georgia?

I'm pretty sure you have the worst posts on this forum. Even worse than mine and I'm kidding pretty much the entire time. Henderson is not a defensive tackle if you didn't know that. He's probably got more potential than most of our DL commits as is.

Lambert, Hendrix, Barnett all have more potential IMO. Agrees that he's probably not decommitting though.

What makes people think that Malone will a part of this class? What has he shown or said that indicated that he preferred Tennessee over Georgia?

This...

volsgray.jpg

...is greater than this...

Nike-Pro-Combat-uni.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
One name to watch the could be deciding sooner than thought is Charles Mosley. It's not a secret the big man from West Tennessee has the Vols as his clear leader and there are a few rumblings he may be doing something within the next few weeks.

Now, Mosley has had two tentative decision dates before so we're not exactly holding our breath, but there are some who seem to believe a decision from Mosley could come midway in November and if that turns out to be true you have to like Tennessee's chances right now.

-VQ

Reactions: 2 people
Mid-November is after Lamin's OV to the Auburn game. I am guessing we have been given good news from Reed, and the coaches really want one more DT...preferably JUCO. If they feel good about Lamin after his OV, then Mosley delays again or announces for somewhere else. If the coaches don't feel good about Lamin, then I am guessing we take Mosley's commitment and call it a day at DT.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back