'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Mid-November is after Lamin's OV to the Auburn game. I am guessing we have been given good news from Reed, and the coaches really want one more DT...preferably JUCO. If they feel good about Lamin after his OV, then Mosley delays again or announces for somewhere else. If the coaches don't feel good about Lamin, then I am guessing we take Mosley's commitment and call it a day at DT.

Now we are starting to see why this kid has been held off all this time.

The only thing I see different is there is anther Jc DT that might be in front of him as well. Williams

Mosley wasn't set to announce today so I'm not sure why people are saying he delayed. If anything, the mid-November rumor is a move FORWARD on the timeline.

He's had a number of delays all in the name of he wants to take more visits.

Visits that still haven't happened

Mid-November is after Lamin's OV to the Auburn game. I am guessing we have been given good news from Reed, and the coaches really want one more DT...preferably JUCO. If they feel good about Lamin after his OV, then Mosley delays again or announces for somewhere else. If the coaches don't feel good about Lamin, then I am guessing we take Mosley's commitment and call it a day at DT.

Could be the case. I think you lay out a logical idea.

I also wonder, on the other hand, if sometimes we, as fans, overanalyze this stuff. It could just be that Mosley is now ready and picked a special date in mid-November to announce.

I don't know. Sometimes the analyzation seems spot on and other times it feels like some posters (not you specifically, at all) analyze every single word a kid says, analyze the meaning behind every visit date, etc.

Sometimes kids and parents are just really confused during the process. It moves quick and people aren't ready for it when they're going through it.

Reactions: 1 person
yea, sounds like he is being told to wait doesn't it?

I have been saying that since september. That wasn't a very popular opinion but a few on getting on board with that now.

It's either that or he is a silent commit. He certainly isn't extending this thing to take visits like he said and like many posters claimed to be the case

i saw your posts about him announcing "tomorrow" is that tomorrow as in today? (Friday) since that is when most games are for high school or is that saturday?

He's announcing tonight!!!
I just hope he doesn't announce that he has narrowed his choices down to 3 schools....:crazy:

He's announcing tonight!!!
I just hope he doesn't announce that he has narrowed his choices down to 3 schools....:crazy:

Interesting, someone mentioned on either 247 or VQ that we take 2/3 of Lamin/Reed/Mosley. I wonder if he is shutting things down to save himself a spot. If so, welcome aboard big Charles. Guess we will find out later on this evening.

Interesting, someone mentioned on either 247 or VQ that we take 2/3 of Lamin/Reed/Mosley. I wonder if he is shutting things down to save himself a spot. If so, welcome aboard big Charles. Guess we will find out later on this evening.

In that case, take Reed and Mosley and shut it down. I would agree, by announcing tonight, he is guaranteeing himself a spot. Smart move by him.

Could be the case. I think you lay out a logical idea.

I also wonder, on the other hand, if sometimes we, as fans, overanalyze this stuff. It could just be that Mosley is now ready and picked a special date in mid-November to announce.

I don't know. Sometimes the analyzation seems spot on and other times it feels like some posters (not you specifically, at all) analyze every single word a kid says, analyze the meaning behind every visit date, etc.

Sometimes kids and parents are just really confused during the process. It moves quick and people aren't ready for it when they're going through it.

Impossible! Every word recruits say is part of a conspiracy to entertain us recruitniks and keep us guessing! All prospects have their minds made up and are just toying with our heads, because that is what this is all about: drama for the fans, not a kid taking his time and deciding his future!

If he commits to UT, my guess is they told him it's now or never. They're after an expanding list of JUCO DTs, so I'd wager Mosley was told his spot was on the verge of being filled.

VN Store

Back