'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Mosley was thought to be leaning to UT by most fans a few weeks ago. However, if he was willing to be put on hold by Alabama and hold off on making a decision with UT for so long, it tells me that he really was leaning to Alabama.

As long as we get Reed or another step in next year JUCO DT Im fine with taking Mosley. He is a project in my mind but a good one.

As long as we get Reed or another step in next year JUCO DT Im fine with taking Mosley. He is a project in my mind but a good one.

In a perfect world I would rather have Lamin and Mosley just due to the number of years they would be with the program, but I would say Reed is the most ready to step in and play from day 1. Not a bad position to be in though, either scenario works for me.

Just received another text. This is from a teacher at Brighton High

"I have faith that it's going to be Tennessee!! He's announcing tonight :)"

Oh and the picture included in the text is of Mosley and the teacher together....and the teacher is wearing a UT shirt. :salute:

Reactions: 7 people

Oh and the picture included in the text is of Mosley and the teacher together....and the teacher is wearing a UT shirt. :salute:

excited-michigan-state-band-girl-college-basketball-fan-gifs.gif

Reactions: 3 people

Pics or it didn't happen... :)

Is she hot?...if so start thread Women of the Mosley Commitment :)...in the Pub (of course) :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
What if Mosley committed elsewhere. Pulled a kevon looney. Picked a school that wasn't even in the big three picture and say that tenn was a hair short. 👺

What if Mosley committed elsewhere. Pulled a kevon looney. Picked a school that wasn't even in the big three picture and say that tenn was a hair short. ��

I'd do what I do every day k-sny...try to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Its really incredible the job they have done.Thats been my biggest suprise about this whole staff.They are all just relentless recruiters.

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like we're doing some of that now and it's going to get even better as the wins come.

Ron, do you think our recruiting will be as strong next year as this year if we go say, 7-5 next year (which seems to be about the consensus)

Looks like we're doing some of that now and it's going to get even better as the wins come.

I agree.When we start winning again it will be even better.Thats hard to believe.Who do u think is the better recruiter between Thig,Coach O, and Garner.

Ron, do you think our recruiting will be as strong next year as this year if we go say, 7-5 (which seems to be about the consensus)

Yes. But I think we'll win more than 7 regular season games next year. With all the JUCO's and EE's Butch is bringing in I don't think we miss a beat and with a full year of the system in place and the EE's having all spring and summer I expect 8+. 8-4 regular season and recruiting will be as good or better.

I think we have the talent edge in 7 games

in the other 5 I think we win 2 out of okie, bama, UF, UGA, USCjr - USCjr and UGA both replacing senior QB's are likely best options

that gives us 9 wins

I think CBJ is as good a coach as there is in the conference, everyone is another year in the system, and we are bringing in a lot of talent in this class and a good portion of that is ready to play day 1

VN Store

Back