'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Man it would be sweet to add another instate kid. This guy is a monster he will be a big pickup on either side of the ball

In before TiderInsider comes on and say that "we didn't want him anyway."

Here is what he had to say earlier.

I think UT has a legit shot with Mosley. Someone mentioned early that Saban maybe slow playing Mosley but I disagree with that. Mosley likes UA but in the spring when UA was pushing him for OL he backed away. They are now selling him on the chance to try either and at camp he played DL the whole time. I personally think if Mosley thought UA would not move him to OL he would have committed and why now he is still open.

I keep hearing recruits mentioning the class Jones is putting together and UT is on the rise. I think UT will make up a lot of ground with Mosley on the visit.

Reactions: 2 people
With the picture that was posted earlier today of Mosley and the teacher, he does look better(weight wise) than in other photos I have seen. He could very well have trimmed down a bit. If he has, it would surely help him see earlier playing time at Tennessee than if he comes in much bigger.

With the picture that was posted earlier today of Mosley and the teacher, he does look better(weight wise) than in other photos I have seen. He could very well have trimmed down a bit. If he has, it would surely help him see earlier playing time at Tennessee than if he comes in much bigger.

In b4 captain obvious post.

In b4 captain obvious post.

Just giving the kid some props. I have been one who felt his size was going to be an issue going forward if we took him. I was not sure he could trim down even once he was on campus and in the program. The kid looks like he will be good to go once he gets to college.

Per 247s Ryan Callahan - he spoke with Mosley today and said he is not announcing tonight and wasn't sure where that came from that he was

No, I wasn't making it up. I don't see what could have changed his mind.
Game starts at 7:30. Time will tell.
I might end up being a laughing joke on here for posting my unreliable information. Lol

Last edited:
No, I wasn't making it up. I don't see what could have changed his mind.
Game starts at 7:30. Time will tell.
I might end up being a laughing joke on here for posting my unreliable information. Lol

No chance he announces this close to Gametime.

Afterward would have to be time to do it

His name is Dontavius Blair. And no disrespect to Tiny, but his offer list coming from JUCO is actually better than Richardson's out of HS. Lot of programs were convinced that he could be an immediate plug in at LT. If God willing Tiny stays, Blair would go to RT and our talent level would be absurd.

I wish Tiny would stay and work on his false starts.:)

Reactions: 1 person
Not happening tonight fellas. I know what is said about Big Charles and how Tn leads but he just will not be a part of this class. I wish him the best tonight though.

VN Store

Back