'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

A few people from Brighton High are still saying that he will announce tonight. I know that it did not happen prior to game or during half.
Maybe tonight just wasn't a good time for him to make his decision public.......
I'm confused as he** right now.
But either way , I'm sorry for the misinformation.

Chattavol420, Some people don't find the Sandusky jokes humorous. And reposting something that was just removed probably isn't a great idea. If you want to discuss, feel free to email me. :hi:

Reactions: 8 people
A few people from Brighton High are still saying that he will announce tonight. I know that it did not happen prior to game or during half.
Maybe tonight just wasn't a good time for him to make his decision public.......
I'm confused as he** right now.
But either way , I'm sorry for the misinformation.

Perhaps he was delayed yet again???

Perhaps he was delayed yet again???

I have no idea.... It's getting old though. To my best knowledge...Antonio Gaines and Shane Elam were the last ones from Tipton County to play football at Tennessee. Maybe big Charles is just needing the attention.

so this is either the 3rd or 4th time he was supposed to announce and it has been delayed. It seems like each time we have had good/reliable insider information that he would commit to UT. maybe he doesn't like the insider stuff getting out and wants to do it when noone is expecting it? I don't know, but we are filling up quick and that has to be a motivating factor. I'll wait and see if Butch has another post-gameday announcement ready for us this week...

I have no idea.... It's getting old though. To my best knowledge...Antonio Gaines and Shane Elam were the last ones from Tipton County to play football at Tennessee. Maybe big Charles is just needing the attention.

I swore Shane Elam played at Ole Miss. And I guess you forgot about John Poe?

I wish "insiders" on here who spew their crap as if it's fact then get it wrong would get a limited time ban on here.
Log off and lose your VN password. Rumor, speculation, and guesses are all what make the recruiting forum a special place. Sometimes people are wrong.

Reactions: 3 people
so this is either the 3rd or 4th time he was supposed to announce and it has been delayed. It seems like each time we have had good/reliable insider information that he would commit to UT. maybe he doesn't like the insider stuff getting out and wants to do it when noone is expecting it? I don't know, but we are filling up quick and that has to be a motivating factor. I'll wait and see if Butch has another post-gameday announcement ready for us this week...

I hope Butch doesn't have another post-gameday commitment for us this week, because that would most likely mean that we won.

VN Store

Back