'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I wish "insiders" on here who spew their crap as if it's fact then get it wrong would get a limited time ban on here.

I really agree with the disappointment when some one offers a fact, that is proven "wrong". But on the other hand I do enjoy reading their thoughts. I sort of think that's what the board is about. Very few people have "the facts". JMHO GBO:hi:

Nothing earth shattering but, Hubbs: "I think Tennessee is at the top with Mosley right now."

Reactions: 1 person
But is Mosley at the top for Tennessee? That's the question...

I think Hubbs or Fort would have already suggested that Mosley isn't a take right now if so.

To me, this is code for "Mosley will be a Vol." I don't care much for it, but if te coaches are for it, yay.

Give Mosley a redshirt year than one more year to learn the system, drop some bad weight, and put on some muscle and I think we have a dominant run stopper as a redshirt sophomore.

I dont know. Glad I'm not making the decision here. I know if I have 2 or 3 top quality JUCO DL that would commit to coming here it would be hard not taking them considering how much we're losing next year. I've said it before, but we need guys on the DL that are ready to step in and play right away next year.

Wish there was a way we could take Mosely with two more JUCOs like Reed and Lamin. Unless we get some decommits I don't see it happening.

Give Mosley a redshirt year than one more year to learn the system, drop some bad weight, and put on some muscle and I think we have a dominant run stopper as a redshirt sophomore.
If he's and EE, I think he can play himself into the 2 deep at DT, easily. Unlike most HS DT's, he already has SEC DT size.

If he's and EE, I think he can play himself into the 2 deep at DT, easily. Unlike most HS DT's, he already has SEC DT size.

SEC size does not seem to have helped McCullers.Size,strength,technique and desire are the right combinations and most freshmen do not have the strength or technique to compete in their 1st year in SEC.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back