'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

i hope they get a couple of the big juco DTs in the bag first.
I wouldn't pass on Mosley to bring in a JUCO. He'll be a contributor early and long term. The kind of player you can build a DL around.

I'd like to hear Mosley, Malone and Reed...and I'd consider that a really strong finish.

Attachments

• 44817-SOON-polar-bear-gif-Jcdo.gif
    44817-SOON-polar-bear-gif-Jcdo.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 396
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Agree to disagree. Juco DTs that can contribute next year or far more important right now. Mosley may take about 2 years.

My magical recruiting board has two slots open on the defensive line. Both at defensive tackle. Seems to me its the first two that commit get those slots, regardless of who they are.

Not saying they won’t trade up for a better model later. Just saying they want to get two more bodies in there.

Agree to disagree. Juco DTs that can contribute next year or far more important right now. Mosley may take about 2 years.
Mosley is considerably bigger than any JUCO recruit we are targeting. He ain't gonna be sitting on the bench, unless he gets hurt. With him being an EE, he'll have time to get acclimated to the defense and go through the summer S&C program. I don't see it as one or the other. They'll likely take him and one more JUCO DT.

Just waiting for our next bump in the road and then, surprise! Commitment.

If that's the case, look for Mosley to go public Sunday or Monday....our next rather large bump in the road, unfortunately, comes in the form of Auburn on Saturday.

Mosley is considerably bigger than any JUCO recruit we are targeting. He ain't gonna be sitting on the bench, unless he gets hurt. With him being an EE, he'll have time to get acclimated to the defense and go through the summer S&C program. I don't see it as one or the other. They'll likely take him and one more JUCO DT.

Big does not equate to effectiveness.

Reactions: 1 person
So was Allan Carson and we all saw how much playing time he got. Staff has said they are planning to bring in 2 more JUCO DL.

I honestly don't see that one affects the other. IMO by the time Mosely is really ready to show out, it will be time for the jucos to move on, hopefully to the NFL. So Mosely wouldn't threaten the jucos playing time and they wouldn't threaten his, unless he is dead set on playing as a freshman being his deciding factor.

VN Store

Back