'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I hope they can pull at least 2 more juco DTs. What is your opinion on a few juco DTs that are left? Ones that can contribute from day one. Thanks.

The staff has only targeted highly ranked, JUCO DTs. They won't take a JUCO who they don't feel can contribute day 1. Which is why they're only targeting EE's.

"Wouldn't be shocked at all if it was indeed Mosley. Lot of rumblings on him doing something here lately."

-Fortenberry

Story already written. Boom.

Reactions: 3 people
"Wouldn't be shocked at all if it was indeed Mosley. Lot of rumblings on him doing something here lately."

-Fortenberry

Story already written. Boom.

CkGiI.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Hope so... Would be our first true DT really that we won't have to add weight to

Both Juco guys won't have to add weight to play DT.

We need 2 300 or more pounders when we play ala at DT . We are not going to stop the run game against beefy teams fielding 280 lb'ers. They will be useful against spread teams tho

Mosley makes 31 as of now correct?

Yep would be curios to know exact penalty for over signing. Some rumblings on we may over sign and accept penalty since we can't take full class next year anyways. Unconfirmed but mods on 247 would not deny it. They would only say there may be some grey area with the rule allowing TN to get creative if they need to.

Ok

I have posted a number of times no way both Thomas and Mosley can be in this class.

I know many of you wish I wasn't here.

If I am wrong and Mosley is now in this class I will be gone.

Go ahead and cross your fingers guys!!

Ok

I have posted a number of times no way both Thomas and Mosley can be in this class.

I agree that Thomas just took his spot. Mosley would have been a project to get him closer to 320-325lbs. Thomas is a project to get him closer to 290. I'll take the quicker kid as I think it helps our defense more.

Ok

So you will give up faith in the staff if they take both?

Ok

Bruin, did you just make a ban bet with yourself??

Yep would be curios to know exact penalty for over signing. Some rumblings on we may over sign and accept penalty since we can't take full class next year anyways. Unconfirmed but mods on 247 would not deny it. They would only say there may be some grey area with the rule allowing TN to get creative if they need to.

Literally ZERO chance of over signing and taking the penalty.

VN Store

Back