'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

-Fortenberry

Lol.

Back to the more visits thing.

Needing to OV doesnt hold water. He's been here multiple times.

His spot is at the mercy of the juco kids telling us no.

If he ends up being a vol after being held off so many times. He will instantly be my favorite for being so patient

Last edited:
So no more Juco? Hmm

They'll still take 2 JUCO DT's, maybe only 1 if they can't get who they want but I'm betting they get 2. In the commitment video on that AL.com article Thomas said the staff wants him at DE. I'm sure he'll grow into a DT but that's what he said.

Fort just backed off. This is crazy.

I will be a man of my word. If both thomas and Mosley are vols comes NSD I will be gone!

I just don't see how they both can. Only way is if we blank on the juco DTs I guess

This has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever seen on VN, Bruin...really.

You're keeping your word....to yourself. If you don't, will you not respect yourself in the morning?

Reactions: 1 person
Lol.

Back to the more visits thing.

Needing to OV doesnt hold water. He's been here multiple times.

His spot is at the mercy of the juco kids telling us no.

If he ends up being a vol after being held off so many times. He will instantly be my favorite for being so patient
Don't ASSUME anything, it makes an a$$ out of u and me.

They'll still take 2 JUCO DT's, maybe only 1 if they can't get who they want but I'm betting they get 2. In the commitment video on that AL.com article Thomas said the staff wants him at DE. I'm sure he'll grow into a DT but that's what he said.

The staff must be planning to have tryouts at the beginning of Spring training for DE among all the DL recruits.

Those that don't make the 2-deep cut are expected to add weight and play DT.

The staff must be planning to have tryouts at the beginning of Spring training for DE among all the DL recruits.

Those that don't make the 2-deep cut are expected to add weight and play DT.

I have felt that's the way CBJ would recruit DL from the beginning.

Get the DE athletic types and let some of them grow into DTs

They are stockpiling tweeners in this and last year's class that can easily add or lose weight due to their frames. Mosley looks more like a typical interior run stopper or an O-lineman. I don't know how all this ends up, but it has to be good.

I think Mosley has been a Vol since UGA game.... Will more than likely announce this week or next....

Thomas will be better, Mosley worries me. He should be stronger for the size he is, I know he is young. I don't know, I'm personally just not sure about him. Elam will be a bust

Edit: the last info I had read on Mosley is what makes me think he isn't as strong as one would hope. I'm no scout, but if he isn't real mobile for his size, he needs to be out muscling everyone. Lots of camps he wasn't.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back