'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

That's correct.

It's all for the better good of VN.

If thomas and Mosley both are in this class my opinion isn't worth sharing with anyone anymore.
As long as Mixon is a Vol, I think it's safe to say Mosley and Thomas won't both be Vols. I've been wrong before though

I say we just oversign, get penalized, continue to oversign, and we'll be negative 500 or so scholarships in a few years, but, when asked by Slive what's up, Butch will say, "Butch, please!"

Continue to oversign until the NCAA is made redundant.

Have 300 4* athletes on the roster.

Hasn't this been the case for awhile?

I kid.

I was the first one here saying Mosley was being slow played and taking visits wasn't why he was waiting way back in September.

Months later a number of posters now feel the same about being slow played.

STILL NO VISITS for Mosley.

Perhaps that opionion might have been worth listening to

I was the first one here saying Mosley was being slow played and taking visits wasn't why he was waiting way back in September.

We also took our time offering to your point.

I don't agree with all of what you're saying, but you have an argument.

So what you are trying to say is.....
BwK7dnF.gif

VQ knew about Thomas last week, as recently as today they've said Mosley is likely to commit to Tennessee very soon.

Doesn't sound like your opinikn was right . If Mosley ends up somewhere else I'll give you your much deserved cookie, but that has yet to happen.

VQ knew about Thomas last week, as recently as today they've said Mosley is likely to commit to Tennessee very soon.

Doesn't sound like your opinikn was right . If Mosley ends up somewhere else I'll give you your much deserved cookie, but that has yet to happen.

Mosley clearly has been held off. If he commits today it's because of lamin.

Still waiting on those visits you promised for him.

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like stay puff marshmallow man from ghostbusters to me. McCullers 2.0 IMO. Rather have some mean nasty lookin monsters.

This ^:lolabove: And all potentially within one day of betting himself :popcorn:

Fort just backed off. This is crazy.

I will be a man of my word. If both thomas and Mosley are vols comes NSD I will be gone!

I just don't see how they both can. Only way is if we blank on the juco DTs I guess

Fort just backed off. This is crazy.

I will be a man of my word. If both thomas and Mosley are vols comes NSD I will be gone!

I just don't see how they both can. Only way is if we blank on the juco DTs I guess
Good luck!

Cory Thomas is scheduled to officially announce tonight. Mosley had talked about doing something today but has backed off of that and won't be doing anything today like he had talked about and we have hinted at.

I don't think that's bad for Tennessee at all, just think he wants to take his official visit to Knoxville first.

Sorry for the confusion.

-Fortenberry

VN Store

Back