'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Has there been any change in the status of Mosley on VQ? All the sudden some bama guys I know feel "very confident" that they will be getting him.

Has there been any change in the status of Mosley on VQ? All the sudden some bama guys I know feel "very confident" that they will be getting him.

I have felt for a while that bama would have to tell him flat out NO before he would commit to UT.

This past week he tweeted, "I am not in bama this weekend" and then was photographed at the bama game. He could end up a Vol if bama passes or fills up. I think they are waiting to see what happens with Elam before they do something with Charles. JMO

Reactions: 1 person
And your point is?

I don't know his point, nor do I speak for Bruin, but I think his point may be that you are trying to come across like you know something more than the average VN member or that your opinion is somehow more intelligent or educated.

I've thought Mosley will be a Vol since the summer. Have I chirped about it? Nah. Do I think my opinion is better? Only slightly. :)

Reactions: 2 people
This has certainly been an odd recruitment. Several supposed announcement dates and all end up with nothing.

Tweets that he's not at Bama then a pic surfaces with him at Bama.

Makes me opine that he doesn't really want to go to UT. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

They're saying that you have been predicting Ole Miss for a while, and now you have added Bama. That's like me predicting Malone to UT for several months and then saying, "I think he will end up at UT or UGA."

VN Store

Back