'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Mosley got 2 more TN predictions this morning. Including one from a "bama online" guy. Looks like there is a good chance he is part of this class.

I am not going to take time to go back and quote my post but I have said it for awhile now.

2ljiyyp.gif

Reactions: 3 people
They're saying that you have been predicting Ole Miss for a while, and now you have added Bama. That's like me predicting Malone to UT for several months and then saying, "I think he will end up at UT or UGA."

Recruiting does change and can do so rather quickly. Classes fill up. A given position fills up. Fort over on VQ said point blank not long ago that Cory Thomas would be going to miss state. Things change.

And he said Tennessee remains at the top of his list heading into his first official visit.

“That’s my state,” Mosley said. “I love their staff down there and everything they’ve got going. When I talk to coach (Butch) Jones, he’s always been 100-percent honest with me and stuff. I mean, he’s been telling me he’s going to get everything rolling.

“Right off the bat, he told me it was going to be a struggle and stuff like that, but he’s never told me nothing that I didn’t believe, because everything that he’s doing right now, he told me that he’d be doing it. I just believe in what he’s got going down there.”

“I hadn’t been there since the summer, so that was my first time going back in a while,” Mosley said. “It was a great time to go back. That was the loudest I’ve ever heard Bryant-Denny Stadium. (But) I’d still say the Tennessee-Georgia game (on Oct. 5) has been the loudest game I’ve ever been to.

“Tennessee jumped ahead, but I still like ‘Bama a lot,” he added. “That was my first school to offer me. I have a great relationship with Coach Saban and everything and the whole staff there.”

He has recently spoken to Ole Miss and Miss. State on planning an OV. He has scheduled his OV to UT for the Vandy game next weekend.

Reactions: 1 person
He's not lying. I've been to my share of games. Neyland was quaking in the 2nd half of the UGA game. Can't explain it...just had to be there.

Reactions: 3 people
What was the loudest part to you guys?

I think when JRM blocked the punt and Swafford did the scoop and score.

Or

When Vereen sacked Murray on 3rd down. Either one of those. Maybe even Rajion's 4th and 2 run down the sideline for 50 yards or so

Or

When Vereen sacked Murray on 3rd down. Either one of those. Maybe even Rajion's 4th and 2 run down the sideline for 50 yards or so

Worley to Bransiel on 4th down was loud af too. I think JRM punt block was the loudest I've heard Neyland in 10 years tbh.

Or

I was there. just about the whole 2nd half was loud. but to me the loudest part was in 2nd qrtr when UGA was going for it on 4th down ( ended up covering on a tipped pass that the Coleman-defended WR caught). My vision was shaking. It was awesome.

2nd place may be the blocked punt. Man that was insane.

We cannot lose this kid to Bammer. Hopefully he can look past the money and new car and see that Butch is building UT back up to national prominence.

It was REALLY loud when Rajion scored and put us ahead with 90 seconds left. I think there were multiple times that it was just too outrageous to judge. When the upper deck is shaking, then Neyland is full blown rocking!!

I wasn't at the UGA game but from the TV perspective, the crowd got pretty loud when one of our defensive players motioned to the crowd to get louder and they cranked it up a lot.. Don't remember which player but I think it was in the first half. I know, I know..vague.:p

On topic, Mosley needs to make up his mind. Vol or Bammer?

He's not lying. I've been to my share of games. Neyland was quaking in the 2nd half of the UGA game. Can't explain it...just had to be there.

You thought it couldn't get any louder, and then it went louder.. then louder than that as the quarterback got frustrated. Never heard anything like it before.. Been going to Neyland forever..

You thought it couldn't get any louder, and then it went louder.. then louder than that as the quarterback got frustrated. Never heard anything like it before.. Been going to Neyland forever..

Dang. Amazing. I was at the Cal '06 game and the stadium was quaking then. Any comparison to that game?

Hobnail boot game was loudest I've ever heard it, right after screen to Stephens . Wilhoits redemption kick against fla being a close second

Reactions: 1 person
Hobnail boot game was loudest I've ever heard it, right after screen to Stephens . Wilhoits redemption kick against fla being a close second

I was at 2001 Georgia game, and it was loud. Maybe the fact that this year was 12 years more recent, but the second half this year was amazing. I was at every game between 98-02 and either UF or UGA since then. The UF and Arkansas games in 98 were unbelievable at the end. I would say this year's Georgia was louder for a longer period of time.

I was at 2001 Georgia game, and it was loud. Maybe the fact that this year was 12 years more recent, but the second half this year was amazing. I was at every game between 98-02 and either UF or UGA since then. The UF and Arkansas games in 98 were unbelievable at the end. I would say this year's Georgia was louder for a longer period of time.

I didn't think so. I was shaken to my core at that game. I had a jet fly over me once and that's the only thing louder I've ever heard. It was earthquake shaking in there. And was eerily silent 42 seconds and a squib kick later.

VN Store

Back