'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Oh wow big surprise. If you guys don't believe this is a slow play now then I don't know what to say. But but bama wants him. Bu!! Sh!t. Seriously believe he would consider MSU over bama and ut? Or just maybe he was providing said reporter with a curve ball to get him off his back.

Its a slow play!

The wildest I was ever at was the 98 Florida game. The other one that rivals it was the 81 Florida game where it was close at half and Dale Carter ran the 2nd half KO back. That was the play where he looked like a pinball bouncing of at least 6-8 defenders. The energy level was incredible and we went on to kill them.
Im jealous. Aint gonna lie.

Reactions: 2 people
Cow College = Auburn

I learned something new today. We called MS State Cow College pretty frequently down in Hattiesburg. And Moo U. And Bovine University. And other things that would get censored or cause me to get banned.

Is OV'ing this weekend and according to VQ, he's bringing his parents with him for the first time in a while.

VQ says he's close and this weekend could finally be it for Mosley.

Reactions: 2 people
Is OV'ing this weekend and according to VQ, he's bringing his parents with him for the first time in a while.

Not holding my breath, but with parents in tow its hard not to like our chances to seal this one.

oh-really-now.gif

Hopefully a win followed by a commitment rather than after a loss. Then I will be a happy freezing camper in Lexington next week

Is there a consensus of opinion among those in the know as to whether Mosley is being slow-played by the staff or the delays in his decision date are from his end?

VN Store

Back