'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I agree Mosley has finally been given the all clear sign.

Not sure booth has anything to do with it though

i think it was just to make the numbers work out

EDIT: btw, if this is how it works out, doesnt that mean that Friday is your last day posting?

Lol.

I will hold up my end of a dumb post. Blue shirting was a term I had never heard of and I think its going to end my time here. At least there will be much celebration
I'm not going to beg or anything, but don't leave. Ban bets are as freak said (not an actual quote) stupid.

Oh and I am embarrassed to tell you the truth.

I made the bet with myself.

Like I said no ban bet will ever be so stupid

Just out of curiosity were you drinking that day? I would assume yes but i don't personally know you so can't make that call haha. I saw screw the bet you are a pretty decent poster although sometimes you do beat a dead horse.

Lol.

I will hold up my end of a dumb post. Blue shirting was a term I had never heard of and I think its going to end my time here. At least there will be much celebration

I think you could let yourself off on a technicality lol. I like you Bruin even though you can take it a little too far at times. But, hell who can't? IMO you bring good discussion most of the time and I do enjoy your posts for the most part...

ThAnks guys for the post.

Now back to Mosley.

I think CBJ has finally given big Charles the go ahead!! Going to be a great week to be a VFL!!

Reactions: 1 person
lol :birgits_giggle:...everyone leave Bruin alone about his self ban bet so he can stay. :hi:

Just playin around, but definitely stick around. It's gonna be a great week. Malone and Mosely! Please give us Williams, Scott, or Powell and ADOREE for the cherry on top of this mad awesome recruiting class and let's start kickin some SEC ARCE!!! :rock:

Charles Mosley told Volquest.com Sunday night that he will for sure announce a decision Friday. The Vols continue to be the leader here and while Mississippi State and Ole Miss are trying to see 'Big Charles' during the week, the Vols are scheduled to see the Brighton two-way lineman on Friday, which again, is the day he plans to announce.

-Fortenberry

VN Store

Back