'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

He doesn't need to lose 60lbs but he does need to lose some weight. He will lose weight this summer and preseason camp too. Not even counting a redshirt.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah because guys like Ngata and Wilfork are too fat. I guess Haynesworth was too fat :eek:lol:

Haynesworth was too fat in the NFL. If we were playing in a 3-4, 340 would be alright. We have to have powerful, but quicker and more nimble linemen. Pluggers are useless in this scheme. Dan proved that last year.

Haynesworth was too fat in the NFL. If we were playing in a 3-4, 340 would be alright. We have to have powerful, but quicker and more nimble linemen. Pluggers are useless in this scheme. Dan proved that last year.

That why I think Mosley ends up as OG, especially if we land Settle and Mckenzie.

Negative Ghostrider. The pattern is full. If you have another behemoth next to him, it causes a ton of problems for offenses. Problem we had is that offenses would run at undersized Daniel Hood. McCullers can't play his position, too.

Attachments

• hB17890CF.png
    hB17890CF.png
    276 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Give him the ball on the goal line. Worked for William "Refrigerator" Perry and Da Bears. LOL.

Billy Bob

3c615f749d30029d051eee4129eb9fc7ef0ac126.png

Mosley said he expects the conditioning work that awaits him to be his most challenging adjustment to life in the SEC, but he’s prepared to do whatever is necessary to put himself in position to play.

“I’m going to have to do it sometime, so I’m ready to work, because I want to play my freshman year. I’ve got goals. I want to be able to get in there and play, and they say they need me, so I’ve got to get in there and work,” he said.

“I mean, after the spring game, the players told me that I’m needed (this year on defense) more than the coaches did. The D-line, they were just like, they need me to come in. They really don’t have that many people to rotate. The D-line, and the defense, they’re just ready for me to come in there.

“And some of the offensive players said they’re going to get me, so I don’t know. Maybe I might end up being that guard or something. I don’t know yet.”

Tennessee Vols signee Charles Mosley on campus, ready to work

Reactions: 2 people
That's a big ole shirt.

He has the summer of getting his rear end kicked ahead

No way he drops 40 lbs like he needs too though. Sawyers and Barnett..even Robertson will give us better depth where Big Charles can get into shape

VN Store

Back