'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

No different than all the people that waved UT flags on their front porch and sported the UT gear in the late 90's and for few years later in western NC and now those same neighbors that are still there you would never know they supported UT or were from UT.

Yes they are different because they're not waving Bama flags.

Reactions: 3 people
Yes they are different because they're not waving Bama flags.

Well according to one of the posters above I will tell my mother and sister to stop pulling for UT since neither went to UT nor are from the state. Even though my mother has been pulling for UT as long as I can remember and she is from Maryland and my sister has always pulled for UT since she was little and she was born in NC.

The fact is a lot of people like different schools for whatever reason whether they went there or not. And every fan base has those fans when a team starts winning they become fans. If you sport the colors in the down years you are a fan no matter your background in my book.

Well according to one of the posters above I will tell my mother and sister to stop pulling for UT since neither went to UT nor are from the state. Even though my mother has been pulling for UT as long as I can remember and she is from Maryland and my sister has always pulled for UT since she was little and she was born in NC.

The fact is a lot of people like different schools for whatever reason whether they went there or not. And every fan base has those fans when a team starts winning they become fans. If you sport the colors in the down years you are a fan no matter your background in my book.

Well at least your mother and sister are smarter than you! :)

Reactions: 6 people
I think you are taking it a little too seriously, or maybe I don't take it seriously enough. I consider myself a diehard VOLS fan. Been a fan since Johnny Majors was the coach. I hate Bama as much as the next person, but because he has on a shirt in a photo does not mean that he is a Bama fan.

My dad, who works for Nike, gave me a bunch of hats, and Bama was one of the hats. I have worn it when it a time or two, but if someone asks me if I am a fan, I tell them it is just a hat that matched what I was wearing that day.

GIFSoup

Last edited:
Bama currently has 2 3* DTs committed

Although that doesnt matter because Bama is taking Mosley as an OL

In all fairness, Marcell Darius and Lard Azz Cody were both 3*s and part of the same class IIRC. Both had high end 4*-5* production IMO. They must not have attended the Rival camps either....yes I'm purposely smashing on Rivals.

In all fairness, Marcell Darius and Lard Azz Cody were both 3*s and part of the same class IIRC. Both had high end 4*-5* production IMO. They must not have attended the Rival camps either....yes I'm purposely smashing on Rivals.

im not saying they arent good. im just saying i bet they get bumps because they committed to Bama

I think you are taking it a little too seriously, or maybe I don't take it seriously enough. I consider myself a diehard VOLS fan. Been a fan since Johnny Majors was the coach. I hate Bama as much as the next person, but because he has on a shirt in a photo does not mean that he is a Bama fan.

My dad, who works for Nike, gave me a bunch of hats, and Bama was one of the hats. I have worn it when it a time or two, but if someone asks me if I am a fan, I tell them it is just a hat that matched what I was wearing that day.

You didn't grow up a Vol fan loving Johnny Majors. If you did you didn't wear Bama stuff. And yes I'm serious and no I'm not taking it too serious.

To wear a Bama ANYTHING is equal to me wearing a Klan outfit. Now since I'm on my phone, someone...we need a Clayton Bigsby GIF.....

Reactions: 1 person
im not saying they arent good. im just saying i bet they get bumps because they committed to Bama

I know, I did a poor job of saying what I meant. I was basically stating that both were 3* and didn't get the bump upon the Bama commit. I was insinuating they didint get the "Bama bump" because perhaps they didn't attend the rivals camps, like Jalen Hurd. Complete sarcasm and smartass-ism towards rivals.

Charles Mosley ‏@BigCharless 2m
I still ain't committed nowhere so don't worry, I'm still in the recruiting progress n really will play in any major conference.

I know, I did a poor job of saying what I meant. I was basically stating that both were 3* and didn't get the bump upon the Bama commit. I was insinuating they didint get the "Bama bump" because perhaps they didn't attend the rivals camps, like Jalen Hurd. Complete sarcasm and smartass-ism towards rivals.

"Bama Bump" Noun. 1) When a Bammer gets his sister pregnant and she begins to show. 2) That last second hit of deer antler powder before running onto the field. 3) When a 2-star, little-known recruit commits to Bama and overnight becomes a better player after being "re-evaluated" upon the encouragement of Nick Saban.

Reactions: 4 people
No different than all the people that waved UT flags on their front porch and sported the UT gear in the late 90's and for few years later in western NC and now those same neighbors that are still there you would never know they supported UT or were from UT.

You just don't get it. Yes, those people are the same as you if they are from NC, bandwagon fans for UT. If its your home team then its a fair weather fan. However, just because you, supposedly, stayed a loyal bandwagon fan during the down years of bamer. You're still a bandwagon fan, you're just a loyal bandwagon fan! What you really don't understand is the passion in pulling for what's yours, your home! It's like pulling for the USA in the Olympics! It's pride you are born with! You chose to be a traitor, and yes I know everybody has them, but there is a reason your in the minority. Most people love their home. What makes it worse is people like you who act like you have accomplished something by being a bandwagon fan. It's not your team so nobody cares what you think. I can tolerate a real bama fan pulling for their home team. Get a life and stay on the bama boards!

Reactions: 8 people
You just don't get it. Yes, those people are the same as you if they are from NC, bandwagon fans for UT. If its your home team then its a fair weather fan. However, just because you, supposedly, stayed a loyal bandwagon fan during the down years of bamer. You're still a bandwagon fan, you're just a loyal bandwagon fan! What you really don't understand is the passion in pulling for what's yours, your home! It's like pulling for the USA in the Olympics! It's pride you are born with! You chose to be a traitor, and yes I know everybody has them, but there is a reason your in the minority. Most people love their home. What makes it worse is people like you who act like you have accomplished something by being a bandwagon fan. It's not your team so nobody cares what you think. I can tolerate a real bama fan pulling for their home team. Get a life and stay on the bama boards!

This reads like a piece of poetry.Could not have said it any better.So all u born and raised Tennesseans that cheer for Bama or Fla.get the f out we dont need or want u....

Reactions: 8 people
"Quick recruiting note

Charles Mosley will be in town next week on the 12th. He just got back from camping at Alabama for a few days."

- Fortenberry

Reactions: 2 people
This reads like a piece of poetry.Could not have said it any better.So all u born and raised Tennesseans that cheer for Bama or Fla.get the f out we dont need or want u....

Haha! Thanks, and BUCKFAMA!

"Quick recruiting note

Charles Mosley will be in town next week on the 12th. He just got back from camping at Alabama for a few days."

- Fortenberry

BOOM! maybe he tried to commit to Bama and then whole "Saban telling him to hold off on announcing" turned him off

No I'm afraid they don't.

Most do, he's in the extreme minority! Look how loyal and huge our fan base is now. Just wait until its back to normal. They just stick out right now. The squeaky wheel gets the oil. He will disappear soon!

"Several thought Mosley would commit to Alabama this week. He told me tonight that he will wait until he takes all five of his official visits in the fall. He said he is abiding by his mother's wishes. Alabama remains the favorite. However the longer it goes the better other schools have a chance to sway him."

- Andrew Bone, posted in Fortenberrys thread.

Reactions: 2 people
"Several thought Mosley would commit to Alabama this week. He told me tonight that he will wait until he takes all five of his official visits in the fall. He said he is abiding by his mother's wishes. Alabama remains the favorite. However the longer it goes the better other schools have a chance to sway him."

- Andrew Bone, posted in Fortenberrys thread.

maybe momma doesnt like bama?

VN Store

Back