'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

The best post yet and I agree. Fans that feel a sense of supremacy because of their connection. Like you said a fan is a fan

Not supremacy! Just normal, that's why your in the extreme minority. Get it? Fans are not fans, you want this to be true because you're a bandwagon fan. He isn't, and all your bamer buddies in bama would agree with me. That's why you get this all the time and everybody looks at you like WTF!

Just be proud you're a bandwagon fan. It is what it is. Some people are just hometown haters because they can't stand everyone around them pulling for team same team (not you). It just not normal. Just accept it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
You don't have to! It's just normal! That's why most do it! You can be a bandwagon fan if you want. How would the college landscape look if everyone was like you. Ignorance is believing its ignorant to pull for the home team.

You get so defensive when wrong and keep avoiding my post. I could care less what fan title you put on me because I know who I pull for and never did I say it was ignorant to pull for the home team if so please quote but you can't because are avoiding my post regarding you assumption I hate my home and brag about it. Your words not mine

Again I have nothing to defend about who I pull for or what my connection is to UA but heritage I will

Roll Tide Roll

Most people who grow up and pull for a team is always based on family influence because that is who introduces you to the team. I have always pulled for the Orioles and Reds because family connections spending summers in both cities going to their games at the ball park. Neither have been a major threat to win the WS in MLB for some time. They have had some good years but neither have the payroll other teams do. I am also still a Colts fan and saw many a game in the snow before they left town in the middle of the night. Now my granddad before he passed away said no family member should pull for or ever mention that name again but I still like the Colts. Family connection the same with UA.

So all this I was born in orange that people say is because of their family guiding them that way.

So if it is hollow to follow family and support your family I guess I am hollow.

I think family plays a MAJOR role.

You get so defensive when wrong and keep avoiding my post. I could care less what fan title you put on me because I know who I pull for and never did I say it was ignorant to pull for the home team if so please quote but you can't because are avoiding my post regarding you assumption I hate my home and brag about it. Your words not mine

Again I have nothing to defend about who I pull for or what my connection is to UA but heritage I will

Roll Tide Roll

Im avoiding answering? LOL! Way to deflect and try to focus on one thing to try to make me answer while you have answered nothing. You always do this and it has to be on purpose, you simply can't be that stupid and think you're making sense.

So, I'm not gonna go back and quote all your BS that shows you hate UT. Your a fake bamer fan that stays on a UT board stirring the pot. So you hate UT. You have ignored lots of posts from lots of people dumbazz! You're clearly the one that's wrong, that's why you're the extreme minority. Go to your bama boards, or do they hate you too?
****BAMA!

Roll Tide Roll

You never answered my question... What's your tie to Tennessee? In other words why the f*** are you on here all the time?

Because he likes to get the perspective about recruits from rival sites and not just Bama sites… Blah, blah, blah.

This is one of the most important guys in the class along w golden, Barnett, and petera Wilson. Would love to see all 4 in Orange. Keep um in state butch

Of course it does, but he doesn't have that either. He had more family connections to Tennessee than bamer. Which makes his azz all the more backwards.

My dad's family is from TN like me but my aunt who helped my mom take care me us when my father was sick prior him going in to a home when I was around 5 is from AL and all her family. The wife of my uncle I have mentioned before.

You never answered my question... What's your tie to Tennessee? In other words why the f*** are you on here all the time?

Sorry missed your post. Tennessee from there, recruiting just like the Vol fans that are on the UA boards looking for info especially since UT is going head to head for the same recruits with UA. And I may add winning a lot of those battles over the past several years.

Haha man I used to love watching his show growing up.

I always watched Hank Parker's show too, I love that guy. "House needs paintin', grass needs mowin'...but where is he at?....gooooonnneeee fishin'!"

Classic Bill Dance bloopers...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqLbQp4xZVs[/youtube]

That brings back tons of memories. I swear he has a stockpile of those old trucker UT hats because he still wears them. You can see him around Collierville,TN every now and then.

I like this...already a solid weekend and getting better by the day.

I think UT has a legit shot with Mosley. Someone mentioned early that Saban maybe slow playing Mosley but I disagree with that. Mosley likes UA but in the spring when UA was pushing him for OL he backed away. They are now selling him on the chance to try either and at camp he played DL the whole time. I personally think if Mosley thought UA would not move him to OL he would have committed and why now he is still open.

I keep hearing recruits mentioning the class Jones is putting together and UT is on the rise. I think UT will make up a lot of ground with Mosley on the visit.

RIP thread
tumblr_m54dt8nbOy1rvud8to1_500.gif

VN Store

Back