'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I think UT has a legit shot with Mosley. Someone mentioned early that Saban maybe slow playing Mosley but I disagree with that. Mosley likes UA but in the spring when UA was pushing him for OL he backed away. They are now selling him on the chance to try either and at camp he played DL the whole time. I personally think if Mosley thought UA would not move him to OL he would have committed and why now he is still open.

I keep hearing recruits mentioning the class Jones is putting together and UT is on the rise. I think UT will make up a lot of ground with Mosley on the visit.

the only reason he didn't commit is because momma told him no early commitment... that is a direct quote from Mosley.

of course any time a recruit delays the announcement anything is possible.

Of course it does, but he doesn't have that either. He had more family connections to Tennessee than bamer. Which makes his azz all the more backwards.

just an opinion and I do hate bandwagon fans in all sports. TW really irritates me sometimes. Other times, he brings decent info. But, it does come across as pompass alot of times.

Reactions: 1 person
My dad's family is from TN like me but my aunt who helped my mom take care me us when my father was sick prior him going in to a home when I was around 5 is from AL and all her family. The wife of my uncle I have mentioned before.

So they adopted a home team when they moved and you adopted them when they became a winner using them for an excuse...at least they lived there;got it. I still go by a well proven lesson learned long ago. If a guy/gal is born in Tennessee and rooting for alabama you are looking at someone you could never trust and would be smart not to turn your back on, and learned this in the military, don't trust them to have your back if sh** gets hot, you will look around and they will be covering you from a long distance usually with their back to you. Suck on that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Sorry missed your post. Tennessee from there, recruiting just like the Vol fans that are on the UA boards looking for info especially since UT is going head to head for the same recruits with UA. And I may add winning a lot of those battles over the past several years.

I think UT has a legit shot with Mosley. Someone mentioned early that Saban maybe slow playing Mosley but I disagree with that. Mosley likes UA but in the spring when UA was pushing him for OL he backed away. They are now selling him on the chance to try either and at camp he played DL the whole time. I personally think if Mosley thought UA would not move him to OL he would have committed and why now he is still open.

I keep hearing recruits mentioning the class Jones is putting together and UT is on the rise. I think UT will make up a lot of ground with Mosley on the visit.

Interpretation: I, like other bammers remember the 90's, and know it's coming back around soon.:hi:

Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_m54dt8nbOy1rvud8to1_500.gif

Spot on good sir. Spot on.

So they adopted a home team when they moved and you adopted them when they became a winner using them for an excuse...at least they lived there;got it. I still go by a well proven lesson learned long ago. If a guy/gal is born in Tennessee and rooting for alabama you are looking at someone you could never trust and would be smart not to turn your back on, and learned this in the military, don't trust them to have your back if sh** gets hot, you will look around and they will be covering you from a long distance usually with their back to you. Suck on that!

A little confused but oh well let me try. Dad's family from TN and all that follow football are UT fans. Uncle after Vietnam lived in AL where he met his wife and with her family are all from AL. In the 1970's when I became a UA fan I believe UA had been pretty successful for some time prior and beyond. Not sure what you mean by when since they had been. But you guys keep trying.

And what were you in McHale's Navy, because in my unit it did not matter what city or state you were from or what team in any sport you pulled for because you could trust anyone in it or everyone was dead. Sounds to me you like to fantasize a bit but maybe what ever you are sucking on is blocking your brain.:good!:

Haha man I used to love watching his show growing up.

I always watched Hank Parker's show too, I love that guy. "House needs paintin', grass needs mowin'...but where is he at?....gooooonnneeee fishin'!"

Classic Bill Dance bloopers...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqLbQp4xZVs[/youtube]

Thanks for posting, Ron. This takes me back to my childhood.

I regret opening this thread and the Cornwell thread everytime. It's all filled with Turd Warrior garbage, and now we got Matt RTR (Retarded Tennessee Rival) posting Turd Warrior's regurgitated bullsh**. I mean hell, I should go to the Bama board and only post UT stuff and expect to not start a ten page arguement on a site I had no business being on in the first place because I only bring homerism information. Then I should piss Bama posters off for assuming my info is the only right info. This act is getting old. I can't wait til we get back to whoopin' dat Bama azz again. So you take your elephant lovin' azzes somewhere else and go straight to hell. Am I a little aggravated? #ButchIMightBe

Reactions: 10 people
I regret opening this thread and the Cornwell thread everytime. It's all filled with Turd Warrior garbage, and now we got Matt RTR (Retarded Tennessee Rival) posting Turd Warrior's regurgitated bullsh**. I mean hell, I should go to the Bama board and only post UT stuff and expect to not start a ten page arguement on a site I had no business being on in the first place because I only bring homerism information. Then I should piss Bama posters off for assuming my info is the only right info. This act is getting old. I can't wait til we get back to whoopin' dat Bama azz again. So you take your elephant lovin' azzes somewhere else and go straight to hell. Am I a little aggravated? #ButchIMightBe

I actually just posted info regarding both schools. The other post were responses to UT posters which I did not initiate. And now it is UA homer info when I say UT has a great chance at Mosley. Some of you really need meds.

:beerf:

I actually just posted info regarding both schools. The other post were responses to UT posters which I did not initiate. And now it is UA homer info when I say UT has a great chance at Mosley. Some of you really need meds.

Your posts in general. Not just your posts in here

Don't start.... Point remains bamer didn't return til 2008 so it was well past the 90's, no?. That's a fact!

Yes the glory years started again in 2007 with Saban after a handful of bad coaches and bad decisions with breaking the rules.

Shoutout to my man PHIL DAMN FULMER for ratting them clowns out. That was great.

Funny how Bama fans never mentioned the actual coach that tipped the NCAA off. That was the ole ball coach hangin out in Gainesville at the time. Fulmer gave his testimony after the investigation already begun.

Reactions: 2 people
The glory years started with a 6-6 record including a loss to Louisiana Monroe? Interesting.

On the field 7-6 that season but had to vacate the 1st 5 wins because of the textbook issue dating back to 2005. So technically 2-6 since the vacated wins do not count as losses against the record. And yes we lost to Louisiana Monroe but started the glory years of beating UT again.:peace2:

Funny how Bama fans never mentioned the actual coach that tipped the NCAA off. That was the ole ball coach hangin out in Gainesville at the time. Fulmer gave his testimony after the investigation already begun.

I thought it actually all began with the UT booster from Memphis. Anyhow it does not matter UA got caught and it is what it is.

On the field 7-6 that season but had to vacate the 1st 5 wins because of the textbook issue dating back to 2005. So technically 2-6 since the vacated wins do not count as losses against the record. And yes we lost to Louisiana Monroe but started the glory years of beating UT again.:peace2:

Just saying a game over .500 is not exactly a glory year. And while Bama beat UT that year, I would have much rather had our season where we played in the SEC title game and was ranked 12th in the BCS. I would think a Bama fan would start referencing 2008 on when they were actually relevant.

VN Store

Back