'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

This would be such a great instate pick up! Hope the upcoming visit swings him. Do we have a legit shot or is Saban gonna steal a Tennesseean?

Don't think he's quite the Bama lock that Cornwell is if Saban wants.... but he's definitely a Bama lean at the moment.

I think it may have all of our commits...Weatherd and Kameel will be coming in on that day as well I believe.

correct. Wharton said 13 of the 15 commits will be on campus that weekend. I asked who wasnt coming and he said the 2 old guys. He was not aware at the time, that they will make it too

correct. Wharton said 13 of the 15 commits will be on campus that weekend. I asked who wasnt coming and he said the 2 old guys. He was not aware at the time, that they will make it too

Thats just amazing. What a great job creating an early bond between guys. This recruiting class could be amazing.

Reactions: 1 person

Really think about that for a minute. Consider all the other teams recruits who are trying to take other visits and every weekend. 15 out of 15 for Tennessee will be at TENNESSEE trying to help recruit. Coaches talk about needing players to buy in. Especially a new coaching staff. Our current commitments are making a huge statement by all being on campus working to solidify the best class they can. The future is very bright indeed.

Reactions: 5 people
the only reason he didn't commit is because momma told him no early commitment... that is a direct quote from Mosley.

of course any time a recruit delays the announcement anything is possible.

His mom is obviously a genius and doesn't want her son making a mistake. Take your time and don't commit immediately following a visit. Let the "high" wear off and see if you still have the same feelings. He may not commit to TN (I will be upset) but he should be sure he is choosing a school for the right reason and not because he is "high" on them from his visit.

His mom is obviously a genius and doesn't want her son making a mistake. Take your time and don't commit immediately following a visit. Let the "high" wear off and see if you still have the same feelings. He may not commit to TN (I will be upset) but he should be sure he is choosing a school for the right reason and not because he is "high" on them from his visit.

Are you talking about the kid from Georgia who visited Ore bong

Really think about that for a minute. Consider all the other teams recruits who are trying to take other visits and every weekend. 15 out of 15 for Tennessee will be at TENNESSEE trying to help recruit. Coaches talk about needing players to buy in. Especially a new coaching staff. Our current commitments are making a huge statement by all being on campus working to solidify the best class they can. The future is very bright indeed.

JUCOs wont be making it next weekend. Weatherd will be on campus July 19th now, and he was Kameels ride. so back to 13/15

Gotta agree and admit that is pretty special and really can make a huge statement. Good point... and great plan by Jones. Any time you can have some committed guys on campus for a visit it helps, but to have that many is impressive.

In an interview last spring, I think it was Azzani, he said the most important thing they can do in recruiting is get kids on campus as early and often as possible. I didnt think too much of it, but seems he was right.
I wasnt too impressed with Azzani's resume' when he was hired but looks to be doing a helluva job thus far.

Are you talking about the kid from Georgia who visited Ore bong

No. Simply talking about how a kid can get swept up in a visit and want to pull the trigger right away. Unless you know beyond a doubt you should go home and let a visit sink in and compare to other visits before you make a commitment.

No. Simply talking about how a kid can get swept up in a visit and want to pull the trigger right away. Unless you know beyond a doubt you should go home and let a visit sink in and compare to other visits before you make a commitment.

Just being funny man. I knew what ya meant.:)

Don't think he's quite the Bama lock that Cornwell is if Saban wants.... but he's definitely a Bama lean at the moment.

The bad thing is that one of his coaches is a Bama alum and HC is an Ole Miss guy. His coaches have been trying to tell him to go ahead commit already, but his mom wants him to use all of his visits before making a decision. But like everyone else is saying, it looks to be down a decision between us and Bama.

Charles Mosley ‏@BigCharless
Bout to get ready to head to this camp today in Tennessee, Vic, Jaylen, Dominique, Zeus had me trippen last night

Reactions: 5 people
Charles Mosley ‏@BigCharless
Bout to get ready to head to this camp today in Tennessee, Vic, Jaylen, Dominique, Zeus had me trippen last night

These kids are really making an impact and it is going to be a huge factor in getting some of these guys...I love this class.

VN Store

Back