'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I'm glad to see my Tennessee bretheren on here. Because reading thru the pages I could have sworn this was BammerNation.com.....I mean, you know

Vol target Dominique Booth at Columbus NFTC. Looks quick on tape and he'll be on campus this weekend for what is turning out to be a HUGE recruiting weekend. All of our power recruiters (Hurd, TKjr, VW3) are on campus, and word is one of the top, if not THE top JuCo WR Eric Lauderdale has committed and we are running short on spots @ WR. I still think if Booth and Malone want to commit you take both. Too much power and we need WR just as bad as.. well, about every other position on the field. Time to fill that cupboard up CBJ and co, LOCK'EM UP!!! GO VOLS!!!

This is from Neyland News on Facebook/Twitter
I think the other may have been on a tread.

Don't think we need to burn 5 schollies on the WR position. We need to focus more on the trenches. Take the DT position for instance and a guy like Charles Mosley. Here is a guy we need to pull the trigger and add a brick so we can start our rise back to the top.

Reactions: 3 people
Based on what?

*edit* was talking about laurderdale being the best WR on our board.

My opinion... From his highlight tape and my thoughts on the other WRs were in on.

I didn't mean to come off as speaking absolutes or high-and-mighty. Simply an opinion.

Last edited:
Why was the tweet Mosley sent out never discussed in this thread? Something about UT being home to him...right?

VN Store

Back