'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I'll just take my 310-330 linemen and plow your dline day after day. There is a Nose Tackle in the 4-3. He plays in the 0-1 gap depending on strong side. Without this bigger tackle, Alabama will run all over us.

I agree with LV. Speed kills on both side of the ball. AJ and Maggitt can blow by big O lineman before they pull their knuckles out of the ground. Same with light weight DTs. Think of it as George Foreman fighting Bruce Lee. No question who wins that fight.

I agree with LV. Speed kills on both side of the ball. AJ and Maggitt can blow by big O lineman before they pull their knuckles out of the ground. Same with light weight DTs. Think of it as George Foreman fighting Bruce Lee. No question who wins that fight.

One punch from foreman would end it IFF ( math) he could ever land one

I'll just take my 310-330 linemen and plow your dline day after day. There is a Nose Tackle in the 4-3. He plays in the 0-1 gap depending on strong side. Without this bigger tackle, Alabama will run all over us.

LSU has 1 300 lb. DT on their entire depth chart.

As much as i respect what Lee did, Foreman was a professional world champion fighter who also had about 100lbs on Bruce. I think I'd bet on George in a fight.

Reactions: 1 person
As much as i respect what Lee did, Foreman was a professional world champion fighter who also had about 100lbs on Bruce. I think I'd bet on George in a fight.

Depends on the size of the ring IMO.

Maybe it's respect for the dead but everybody who filmed with him acts like he just beat the crap out of them all the time.

Wouldn't expect him to knock Foreman out but in a scored fight with room to move I'd bet on Lee.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't care where we want him right now I just want to get him signed up and on campus and figure that out later.

I bet he could throw that Bud Ice can a quarter mile...

vici790206582.jpg

Reminds me of the guy that shows up at a party and no one even knows who he is or who he is with.

VN Store

Back