'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

guys. he's maintained bama is the leader. some of u are presuming somehow that tn is the leader. i think weve helped ourselves tremendously, just would maybe temper the expectations on this one.

dont want to see a meldtdown if he picks the tahds

His last quote was that UT pulled even with Bama. So if we are going by actual communication, we are in the mix for his services.

guys. he's maintained bama is the leader. some of u are presuming somehow that tn is the leader. i think weve helped ourselves tremendously, just would maybe temper the expectations on this one.

But we like to meltdown.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

His last quote was that UT pulled even with Bama. So if we are going by actual communication, we are in the mix for his services.

Not doubting you but can link that article. Been out of town and have not caught up on the recruit news. I saw a while back where he said UT and UA both felt like home it was a tie in that area. It would not surprise me that UT would be his leader at this point.

Not doubting you but can link that article. Been out of town and have not caught up on the recruit news. I saw a while back where he said UT and UA both felt like home it was a tie in that area. It would not surprise me that UT would be his leader at this point.

I actually think it is in the thread somewhere and it was off of his twitter. The timeline was close to when he last visited Knoxville. There may be an updated interview or a tweet since then that says otherwise, but this was the last communication I read in reference to his current take on where schools recruiting him stood.

How many deaths were associated with the Vonn Bell decision...kids pick other schools...we move on after minimally questioning their manhood and moral fortitude...then on to the next best thing

I actually think it is in the thread somewhere and it was off of his twitter. The timeline was close to when he last visited Knoxville. There may be an updated interview or a tweet since then that says otherwise, but this was the last communication I read in reference to his current take on where schools recruiting him stood.

Thanks I will go back and read through.:good!:

Mosley continues to be talked about more and more as an offensive player. But at 6-5, 360 pounds Mosley is wanted because of his combination of size and agility. It all seems to be pointing to a Tennessee-Alabama battle. The Tide has been out in front, but Mosley has recently been back on Tennessee's campus and the Vols seem to be closing the gap with 'Bama. The question is can they completely close it before signing day.
-VolQuest.com.

Reactions: 2 people
How many deaths were associated with the Vonn Bell decision...kids pick other schools...we move on after minimally questioning their manhood and moral fortitude...then on to the next best thing

Big Al Wilson is still missing and we fear the worst. So 1 death.

Supposedly Montel McBride told Bama coaches he is committing there today. This should help with Mosley if true.
No link. Friend texted me the news.

Reactions: 1 person
Supposedly Montel McBride told Bama coaches he is committing there today. This should help with Mosley if true.
No link. Friend texted me the news.

Yes it clarifies Mosley if he attends UA it will not be on offense and I still think he ends up at UT in the end even before McBride committing.

How does the McBride commitment affect Mosley?

"Mosley is still recruited by Alabama. They like the fact he can play on either side of the ball. I don't expect it to have an impact on Alabama's feelings about him. I'll be sure to post if I hear anything different."

- Andrew Bone

"Mosley is still recruited by Alabama. They like the fact he can play on either side of the ball. I don't expect it to have an impact on Alabama's feelings about him. I'll be sure to post if I hear anything different."

- Andrew Bone

Thanks man...... I still think it affects Mosley atleast a little bit. They now have a few OL and a few DL.

- Andrew Bone

Bone is not the best source of info but I have stated that before. UA currently has 5 OL coming in for the 2014 class. The staff may take 2 more and the only way Mosley becomes a part of the UA class is if the staff is sold on him as a DL. UA has 10 spots left and with a little bit of research anyone can see where Mosley stands.

I will be very surprised if Mosley doesn't commit to the Vols. He can play on both sides but based on some good sources, Bama is not that high on him at NG at this point. They would have to miss on a few including Elam in order to go after him hard.

I love how all the little Turd fans come in this thread and encourage us poor little Vol fans about getting Mosley because bucking fama isn't too high on him... Thank you Turd fans.

Reactions: 5 people
I love how all the little Turd fans come in this thread and encourage us poor little Vol fans about getting Mosley because bucking fama isn't too high on him... Thank you Turd fans.

That's their standard, holier than thou answer.. "Bama is not that high on him so we'll release him from his free agent contract and permit you to have him".

Reactions: 3 people
That's their standard, holier than thou answer.. "Bama is not that high on him so we'll release him from his free agent contract and permit you to have him".

Sorry your feelings are hurt and for the record Mosley was a take. The staff pushed for a commitment from him early on but he decided to wait once his interest in UT peaked. So read into it however you want but the boat looks to have sailed for Mosley regarding UA. Did he have a legit offer yes, but as I stated before his position is very deep. The class is loaded with players on his level and others jumped on board before he was ready.

I stated a while ago he would not end up at UA and I also believes he is way better suited for a 4-3 than a 3-4. Again take it how you want but Mosley would have been a very nice addition to the UA class but you can not get them all.

Reactions: 4 people
I know right? What's funny is that I've never even been on a Bama site.

I DNGAF what the reason is, if Mosley commits to Tennessee. He has been recruited heavily by Alabama, Georgia, and Auburn, among others.

He is an in-state player that we need this year. In a few years when we have jumped South Carolina and Georgia I will start worrying about going toe-to-toe with Saban.

VN Store

Back